Dear theac,

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
Do life's worries have you down? In need of advice? Need help with "the big questions"?? Just have ponderances you've never been able to solve???

Ask your uncle Theac and I'll help you get your shit straight.

Why do the engineers never listen to us?
Every project that comes in here has the same problems over and over again and they never listen.
You must understand that these are the downtrodden people in life. They were beat up, laughed at, and rejected. Pretending they know what the hell they're talking about is the only thing they have to hang on to. It would be like trying to take your beer away. Can you imagine?!? The fix is simple : treat them like retarded children. Just smile and nod and say things like "yes,sir!" and "capital idea!", then inject the correct answer into the conversation while making them think they came up with it. An example would be "That's a great idea ____, but what do you think of ______. Would that work?" They'll feel good about themselves and you'll get to do things the right way the first time.

Alternatively, you can get them in a scissor hold and fart on their head until they submit.

How revolutionary is the i7 platform? :fly::heart:
It's another step in the evolution of the microprocessor. I think the real boon here is the power saving features and the continuation of the fall in multiprocessor chips. More cores will offer more interesting computing scenarios as programmers get used to coding apps in a fully multithreaded fashion.

Also, DO WANT! I still have a single core and I gots a need for some heavy encoding tasks :(
Why does corn not get properly digested?
Its cellulose and we can't break it down in our gut. Alternatively, God was trying to jazz up poop with a little color.
Also, my cat has gas. Is there something to stop it besides a cork?
Pumpkin puree will help. If she won't eat it, mix it with a little cheese.

Alternatively, tie a candle to her ass. It won't stop the gas, but you'll be amused for hours.
Why does Mikey love (insert any name here) so much???
Because mikey's wang is a force onto itself' like gravity or magnetism. His wang is so massive and powerful that if it does not have some place to dock, it will be the end of days. It is crucial that he gets fly bitches constantly. This is why he roams the Earth, looking to score. It's not bad life choices, he's saving your ass. You're welcome

Theac, do you own this site? http://www.elvenlust.com
No, but that's kinda hot ... brb ...

Why can't I get a frickin good nights sleep? I feel so pissy right now I could scream.
More than likely you're either not getting enough exercise or too much stress. The only solution is sex. You need to have marathon sex every night. I'm talking the kind that has the neighbors wondering if you're doing it or he's killing you. If you don't knock at least two pictures off the wall, you're doing it wrong.

Or you might just need to replace your pillow and mattress. I'd go with the previous option first and move onto that only after you break a few springs in your current bed.

How do I kick my mom out of my kitchen?
Gas. You need to crop dust that bitch into oblivion.

Alternatively, you can tell her you're pregnant with the baby of some dipshit in Maine. This will get her out of the kitchen but will probably also drain your bar and supply of tissues.
where are the best deals on deadbolts?
Home depot has an awesome one that allows you to rekey the lock without having to replace the lockset. Put in the current key with the special tool, turn, pull out the key with the tool still inserted, put in a new key, turn, remove. Your lock is rekeyed! Much cheaper in the long run. If you're smart, you'll buy at least 3 different pattern keys for each ex you have so that you can preform rapid rekeying to suit your busy lifestyle.

Why have all the crappy movies been remade. Why won't anyone remake the classics like Meatballs, Zapped, or My Science Project?

Why have all the crappy movies been remade. Why won't anyone remake the classics like Meatballs, Zapped, or My Science Project?

You answered your own question. Perfection cannot be touched. Movies are remade because they sucked the first time or because people suck enough to see a crappy remake.

Why doesn't the Dark Knight have dance moves like this?

watch

I still can't decide what to make for dessert tomorrow. Last year I made a delicious pumpkin cheesecake, but wanted to try something new.