Dead Space

on the subject of farcry 2 again, i am slightly more pleased now that i know the full potential with fire. pretty much the whole environment can be set a flame and it will spread. so sometimes i run in to an enemy base with the flamethrower setting everything a flame, then pick off the people. some building will completely ignite in flame.

Conserve your ammo man
Aim for the knees & elbows
Upgrade the weapons when you can

BTW - I think most of the cheats only work once per game

Thats what I have been doing, however I was being a little more reckless initially and now I'm kinda screwed. And I think thats awesome that you can only use em once...

Btw, just for the hell of it, I started a new + today.
Thats where you start a new game , but get to keep all your gear from the previous go through. Plus they give you like 15 power nodes & 100k cash.
Even with all that, and knowing whats about to happen, the games still pretty spooky.

sorry if this was already brought up but did you watch the animated movie to pump you up for the game??? I watched it last night and it seems like they through in some hints for the game, pretty neat.

So for my first purchase I did the flame thrower, which was a bad move. Since I am only on level 2 I am debating whether or not to just start from the beginning and put all money to nodes to upgrade 1 weapon... thoughts?