Dead Space

Doesn't seem to do much of anything

Glad I didn't get it. The pulse rifle sucks too. The power saw looks llike it might be good. Dunno. All I can say is use the HELL out of your stasis to conserve ammo. The line gun is by far the best, but the ammo for it is expensive.

Glad I didn't get it. The pulse rifle sucks too. The power saw looks llike it might be good. Dunno. All I can say is use the HELL out of your stasis to conserve ammo. The line gun is by far the best, but the ammo for it is expensive.

Yeah, the pulse rifle is comparable to me in bed :(

big, clunky and doesnt get the job done :p

Nah you'll get the schematics for it later.

What do you think about me starting over and putting all found nodes/purchasing nodes to a single weapon? I mean not buying anything besides nodes to upgrade the line gun? Would it be worth it or should I just keep playing on what I started?

What do you think about me starting over and putting all found nodes/purchasing nodes to a single weapon? I mean not buying anything besides nodes to upgrade the line gun? Would it be worth it or should I just keep playing on what I started?

I dunno. The upgrades are really kinda crappy. jpat could answer better since he won it...

Line gun + plasma gun worked best for me. Especially once you throw some upgrades on them. Everything Ive read about the flame thrower said it sucks bad.
Pulse rifle is ok , but only once you get it upgraded, and it goes through ammo fast.
I bought the blade cutter thing, but havent used it in battle yet.

I have a 7800GTX and its laggin in Fallout. I need to make a vid card thread.

I'm thinking a GTX 260 with the 192 stream processors. They're reasonably priced now with the new 260's out on the market. $235 or so if you hunt around. I think it would match up well with the e6600 rig I use for gaming.

But then I'd need a new PSU for it :rolleyes: