dating blog

Bars are so 1980's, the new thing is picking up chicks online.

Maybe I'm negative because I've never picked up or been picked up by someone at a bar or club. Then again, I don't frequent those places... it's not my scene. :hs:

I prefer to get picked up at teh [m] like a normal internet nerd.

bars aren't '80's...going out and being social is healthy...being a shut-in and trying to date through the internet is lame imo

Maybe I'm negative because I've never picked up or been picked up by someone at a bar or club. Then again, I don't frequent those places... it's not my scene. :hs:

Kekek I did the bar scene, and I definitely wasn't searching for Mr. Right.

bars aren't '80's...going out and being social is healthy...being a shut-in and trying to date through the internet is lame imo

I think we have fought about this before.

I'm social and have a hot boyfriend to boot and don't frequent bars. I win.

highfive.gif

There are not chicks on the internet.

I know almost as many couples that met online as couples who met IRL. However I can't think of any couple that met in a bar that's lasted long enough to develop a longstanding romantic relationship.

Shawn and Candy are one. The only one I've ever known. :) :heart:

I know almost as many couples that met online as couples who met IRL. However I can't think of any couple that met in a bar that's lasted long enough to develop a longstanding romantic relationship.

I've never had anyone from the internet pan out to anything worthwhile

there is no right or wrong way to meet people...whatever happens to accomplish the goal is what you go with