dating blog

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
I was out with some buddies last friday night and I recognize this really cute chick at the bar from her working at another bar I go to. She's tall, natural blond, spectacular body and has a very pretty face with killer blue eyes. I struck up a conversation with her, bought her a drink or two and we had a great time talking. After an hour or so my buddies want to go someplace else. That's cool by me so I get her number and we head out.

Fast forward to last night...after band practice I hit the bar up the street from my house for a beer. I'm hanging out with 2 buddies of mine discussing golf and she walks in and sits down next to me at the bar. Sweet. We hung out the rest of the night playing pool and having a couple drinks. Had a great time. We decide to go hit another bar just for a change of scenery towards the end of the night and as we're walking in the bar she says to me,"in case it comes up, my name is Sara."

It has just now dawned on me that this chick isn't even 21 because I know her name and it's not Sara. :fly: So it turns out she's 20. I still took her home because we have been having a blast, she couldn't be more fun to hang out with and she's very, very attractive.

I was figuring she was around 25. Great age. Not the case. She's 20.
Part of the illusion of her being older is that she is fairly accomplished it seems which had me fooled. She is opening a gallery/studio this weekend to sell her hand blown glass items. She is some sort of master glass blower trained at Corning glass since she was 15. I found this to be very cool. I'm going to the opening of her place on Sunday.

Can I really date a chick that's 20? We've already made a bunch of plans to do stuff together. I guess I can deal with it but it sounds weird because no matter how mature she may be, that is still pretty damned young.
Could you do it? Would you have a problem introducing your 20 yo gf to your parents when you're 34? :lol:
What are your thoughts UF? :D

Last edited:
I'm 20, and I think 99.99999999% of the girls my age are idiots and immature. No, not at first glance, and definitely highly deceptive, but they generally want something and things devolve quickly once their plans arent met.

Just sayin'

The age difference is great imo. The maturity levels balance out between fly and I... well lack of maturity levels I mean. :fly:

I'm 20, and I think 99.99999999% of the girls my age are idiots and immature. No, not at first glance, and definitely highly deceptive, but they generally want something and things devolve quickly once their plans arent met.

Just sayin'

like I said, I figured she was like 25...not a hint of immaturity or retarded teenage bitchiness to be found. So far all I see is intelligence, maturity, and a really cool chick. I guess we'll see.

Just sayin'

Also 20. I'd pin it at 98%.

Sidenote: Yes I'd be comfortable dating a girl who's 20. :p

What actress does she most resemble?

Jenna Jameson

like I said, I figured she was like 25...not a hint of immaturity or retarded teenage bitchiness to be found. So far all I see is intelligence, maturity, and a really cool chick. I guess we'll see.

Not a hint of immaturity or retarded teenage bitchiness is ... 25?! Extrapolating the slope of what I observe leads at least past 30.

oh, and to answer your question... i'm 28 and i don't think i'd have any problem dating a 20 year old if she was either cool, or really ridiculously hot.

Hey guys, have you ever driven past a high school while a football game is going and seen all the kids out playing and suddenly thought "What I wouldn't give to be 10 years younger, and a girl" ??

Cause I never have. If you actually thought stuff like that you should go talk to a shrink, you sick f**k.