dating blog

If you're just gonna fuck her and eventually cut bait, why not make a video to share with us? Or at least some naked pics. She seems impressionable and you have skills, so you could talk her into it.

Just sayin'

it wouldn't be the first time or the last but share it with you guys? no thanks :p

Dear waw,

Plez tell me where this nifty gallery of hers is so I can stalk...er..shop thar. Do you know if she happens to teach any classes? Once I learn how to blow glass I can die a happy girl.

kthxbye

ygpm
this is a pic from the place her stuff is currently selling out of...a good bit of the stuff here is her work
1546320096a790e.jpg

Well, let's get the obvious out of the way, she's 20 years old so she doesn't know a damn thing about anything; oops, my bad, she knows a ton about blowing glass, and probably REALLY knows that it doesn't pay for shit. She also knows that she's smoking hot; so what better way to pick up some cash than to gold dig some money from an older dude with a bad ass job that has some? Think I'm wrong? You're right, the smoking hot 20 year old blonde wants to hang out because you look like matthew mcconaughey.

Don't get too attached to this chick, she's 20, and therefore by default is flighty (she'd already be engaged if she was the psycho clingy early marriage type). Date her a little bit and score some grossly younger ass just to re live your college years, but that's about it.

:lol:

elpmis ftw

it's all been said here. eileenbunny is right and so is elpmis. and, no offense, but how many chicks end up being a serious thing? don't worry about it. have fun with all the blowing going on and move on when it's time.

and i, too, would be interested in seeing this here gallery. :hi2u:

Especially chicks you meet in a bar or club. It's rare to find someone that is looking for more than a one night stand in a bar.

Especially chicks you meet in a bar or club. It's rare to find someone that is looking for more than a one night stand in a bar.

Is that where those kinds of chicks are? Man, I've been doing it wrong for years by hanging around the AutoZone at 2am.

Then why does eveyone say to go to one to look for a date?

Bars are so 1980's, the new thing is picking up chicks online.

Maybe I'm negative because I've never picked up or been picked up by someone at a bar or club. Then again, I don't frequent those places... it's not my scene. :hs:

I prefer to get picked up at teh [m] like a normal internet nerd.