dating blog

I'll tell you this .. I couldn't have found something better (from online) if I had ordered him custom.

Have fun sifting through drunken, prospective, significant others at your bars.

Internet 4 eva FTW

unless it's 2am or thereabouts, most people in a bar aren't really drunk
also, those who live in glass houses, etc...mikey can drink with the best of them ;)

who said I'm bitching about how others got together. Its not for me.

btw. this thread turned out exactly how I didn't want it. I respect your opinion, but I live it and pretty much everyone is wrong. Drop it, please.

Last edited:
Shens, there are pics.

pors.gif

See you miss the point of online dating. Sometimes .. no matter what you look like .. you get tired of the vain, shallow, egotistical pretty people that hang out at watering holes.

When looking for a significant other .. looks should be second over compatibility.

Someone can be as beatiful as a cover model .. and dense as a pile of rocks.

Who wants to spend their life with someone like that. People who use dating services are looking for compatibility 9 times out of 10. They want someone they relate to .. and obviously haven't been able to obtain otherwise.

Last edited:
See you miss the point of online dating. Sometimes .. no matter what you look like .. you get tired of the vain, shallow, egotistical pretty people that hang out at watering holes.

When looking for a significant other .. looks should be second over compatibility.

Someone can be as beatiful as a cover model .. and dense as a pile of rocks.

Who wants to spend their life with someone like that. People who use dating services are looking for compatibility 9 times out of 10. They want someone they relate to .. and obviously haven't been able to obtain otherwise.
quoted for mother fucking truth. compatibility is paramount as oppossed to looks. SRC and I just both lucked out getting hot dudes.

Oh, believe me I've met a ton of women who are average looking but attractive because they have substance, and girls who the average guy who will take a bullet for but I can't stand because they are retarded. Look at where I work, quite a few attractive people, hear them speak its like talking to a wall.

My contention as to why dating services haven't been good for me was because for one, I need the practice of picking up someone in real life. Secondly, you have to much time to think of a good reply so it takes longer for the real persona comes. Third, I'm willing to bet that the majority of people who have had success in it talked to their so for weeks or months before they went for it. I don't have that time to waste. I can eliminate the riff raff in a 10 minute conversation than wasting two weeks on aim. Finally at a bar I can give her my number and if I dont get a call in a few days, fine. No aim tag, only to find out "oh, I met a guy at a bar last week"

I'm sure that theres plenty of people who were attracted to their SO by their words, My first roommate met his girl because she messaged him on ICQ for example. My second roommate met via myspace. A friend of mines met someone he went out with for a year because she tagged along with the girl he was originally meeting. As I see it those are rare however, or may have been because the woman in both relationships made the first move. Part of my problem was because I was sitting around waiting for something to happen. excuse me for not wanting to do that anymore.

Wow dude, wow. Have you ever thought of relaxing and not thinking about relationships. The good ones usually come around then... not when you have over analyzed them.

Wow dude, wow. Have you ever thought of relaxing and not thinking about relationships. The good ones usually come around then... not when you have over analyzed them.

Don't you think thats what I'm trying to do but every time I say Its not a concern everyone takes it to that I'm swearing off women. Thats why I said to drop it before. Even here I get it.