dating blog

You were willing to move however. I'm just getting to the point that I'm established so I don't see myself moving up north or out west unless its job related. There have been cases around here where people have been robbed and stabbed by setting up dates online. I'm glad it worked out for you but that was a few years ago.

:shifty:

I bet if they had had a CCW that wouldn't have happened to them. :haaay: to all you anti-gun guys out there.

All I'm saying is that Just because one or two people I know had it work out fine doesn't mean its great. I've shelled out money to dating sites before and it was a disaster, and the free ones have their own problems. It doesn't work for me and I'm saying it from experience, not because I'm paranoid.

If you are paying for dating sites .. something is wrong with you. It's all about READING the profiles. 99% of the people on them (male and female) have integrated their contact information into their profiles so that neither of you have to pay.

If you are paying for dating sites .. something is wrong with you. It's all about READING the profiles. 99% of the people on them (male and female) have integrated their contact information into their profiles so that neither of you have to pay.

The only reason I tried it was because a friend of mines had great success with it. (e-harmony) It curved the profiles because originally it didn't find anyone for me at all. I just killed it and got my money back before it got worse.

People didn't think of as many scams yet and some of the tricks are more elaborate. Most of the Craig's list stuff that was done here last year were long setups. They would talk for weeks online, go out on the date and at some point the girls real boyfriend would come out of the woodwork and jack the dude for his money.

What? This has been going on since the 90s.

All I'm saying is that Just because one or two people I know had it work out fine doesn't mean its great. I've shelled out money to dating sites before and it was a disaster, and the free ones have their own problems. It doesn't work for me and I'm saying it from experience, not because I'm paranoid.

I wasn't talking about dating sites.

Again. fuck internet dating. I don't care if it worked out for April and Fly, Fatburger and Fuxx, or two of my former roommates. I don't believe in it. Call me bitter but dating period is not for me at all at the moment.

Again. fuck internet dating. I don't care if it worked out for April and Fly, Fatburger and Fuxx, or two of my former roommates. I don't believe in it. Call me bitter but dating period is not for me at all at the moment.
I'll date you but I get to be the guy in the relationship and you are not allowed to use the ken vs. ryu debate to win sex.

Actually what im trying to say is drop the fight for internet dating. As I said before, when the possibility of a date happens thats when everything changes. If its a struggle to get to coffee, its war to get to a relationship.

Hush you .. I'm trying to concentrate while playing Canastas with a hot man. I need to concentrate .. and spelling was not my main concern :p . I'm trying to internet flirt god damnit!

All that concentrating didn't help you win. :fly:

Actually what im trying to say is drop the fight for internet dating. As I said before, when the possibility of a date happens thats when everything changes. If its a struggle to get to coffee, its war to get to a relationship.

What you are really saying is 'I can't get something to work and need to resolve some deeper issues before I am in a position to date.'

What you are really saying is 'I can't get something to work and need to resolve some deeper issues before I am in a position to date.'

No, they are worked out. I just don't feel like playing the game anymore, and ever since I've quit I've been happy.

I said I wont date friends. I don't do this because of two bad experiences. We are still friends, but I always get the feeling from both of them that they think I resent them for it when I couldn't care less, and have told them so. Either way It can go months before I see them again. My group of friends is small. I don't need to do things to make it even smaller.

I said I wont date at work. Its exactly like I said, its a bad idea, and really. If I can't close a date on the regular why should i waste time with women who probably wants someone serious for their family.

Really the reason I can't pick up people at clubs is because I can't hear them at all. I try at bars and coffee houses but its more acquaintances than dating.

for four years I've been trying and yes I've made a ton of progress. but its still is not working. Its not a case of "no one is playing with my ball so I'm going home" Its a case of its not a priority anymore. Will I be alone? Yes. Isn't it boring? Yes. but I find things to do. I'm I missing out? Probably, but I value myself more than trying to find someone compatible. I trust in the fact that I'm responsible for my own happiness and that I'll find it alone, like I've always have.