Ontopic Cutting the Cheese

Had a bunch of people over on Sunday to watch the Monaco GP and the Indy 500, and they were all impressed by my 1998 TiVo software. Asking "where's the TiVo box, mang".

I told them technology were the tool of the debbil and I had a pigeon manually pecking things into the framebuffer of the TV.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Had a bunch of people over on Sunday to watch the Monaco GP and the Indy 500, and they were all impressed by my 1998 TiVo software. Asking "where's the TiVo box, mang".

I told them technology were the tool of the debbil and I had a pigeon manually pecking things into the framebuffer of the TV.
i dont believe that you have friends.

For 2018 DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket Max will cost $395 :eek:

For the version with no RedZone channel, (the stupid version) it's $295.

And DTV lost subs last year.

What the actual.

So glad we got rid of DirecTV. Even with the PSVue glitches, still not worth it. Plus we can switch whenever we want to a different provider.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots

What the actual.

So glad we got rid of DirecTV. Even with the PSVue glitches, still not worth it. Plus we can switch whenever we want to a different provider.
So, how long before the NFL goes pay-to-watch only?

What the actual.

NFL viewership is at an all time low, so lets raise the price of the Direct TV package! Brilliant!! :tard:

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel