Crazy Dude

I was thinking that too. She imd me some earlier still doing the super paranoid talking. I've had some friends from foreign countries and she has some similar traits. Very down on themselves when they screw up the english except she is more extreme in her submissive behavior. I logged out after a few minutes.

If it is my wife then she has someone helping her. My wife tried that being a different woman thing a few months ago and I led her on for a few days before busting her out. I plan on off handingly mentioning the whole thing to my wife latter to see how she reacts. Also try to get Andreea to tell me a few words of romanian to see how long it takes her to respond.

Last edited:
I was thinking of eventually have her talk about her home area and research the region to look for mistakes. The super paranoid thinking I'm the police or the ins means i have to do it slowly or she acts afraid. If it is a scam it's a good act and smart using the gravedigger guy as a reason why she's wary. Could that dude be for real with that freaky profile?

shes gonna make you fall in love with her then some guys gonna tell you if you dont pay X amount/mo he's gonna take her away and beat her, possibly kill her. he'll kick your ass too just to make sure you understand, maybe remove a fingernail or something and keep you in a cage for a few days so you know he's serious and wont goto the police or anything.

at least, thats what happened on an episode of Life.

I have 0 interest into getting into any type of emotional relationship at this time. Sex is good. Friendship is nice but nothing else for a while. I'm not looking to rebound into being tied down again.

I'm not taking any road trips unless it's for work or to visit the tampia people on here because they have better back stories.