Crazy Dude

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
A few days ago a random girl asked to be a friend of mine on myspace and i thought nothing of it and added her. She sent a few odd"hey how are you?" messages and I replied back. Then tonight she starts sending me some crazy messages like we know each other and is telling me some guy is harassing her on myspace. This is the guys profile. WTF?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=455220140

It wasn't until then that I actually read her profile and realized she was Romanian. Her messages was odd because English is a second language. No wonder she didn't get the serial killer vibe off of that guy initially.

So I get her to contact me on yahoo messenger and it gets really crazy. You hear of all the stories of police states and people afraid of the police but she says it's real. I'm texting her right now and I had to explain that the police does not read yahoo messenger post in the us. She paid a guy to marry her so she could stay in the us. She staying at some distant cousins house above Atlanta and is totally stuck in the russian woman mindset.She makes it sound like there is a lot of romanian familes up there and they try to keep the woman held in control almost like they are almish.

I meant to change the thread title but forgot. Can some one make a title that plays on the whole secret russian woman theme?

Last edited:
I thought that too but it seems too be real. I'm going play along with it and see how it plays out and post in this thread.

If it's a scam then I want to know what the hook is? And that crazy stalker is a gravedigger?

Last edited:
"i need 10k to escape from this guy and get back to mother russia."

either that or "i need you to marry me so i can stays in the US of A, my other deal fells thru"

She 's already said she paid a guy to marry her to get her green card. And I was waiting for that angle when she said that. She did say that her cousin were probably going to move to Atlanta buckhead area sometime next month. She made it sound like she's pretty much the nanny for her cousins.

I asked her how in the world did she find my profile and she couldn't explain it. Her English needs lots of work. She said she liked my picture and my profile is why she just started talking to me.

Last edited:
Me too but it is interesting. I'll Check on her tomorrow to see if I can get more details out of her. She's very timid and parnoid that some form of big brother is about to swoop down on her. The only part about it being a scam is I'm a broke mf. I get by but over all I 'm broke so there is no money to get from me.

Last edited:
She would have been 9-10 when communism fell. Romania has been peaceful but economically depressed since 1991. Says college grad. Should know better.

Sounds like a trap.