Cravings - I'm preggo!

Arátoeldar said:
7684010118.gif

:drool: :drool: :drool:
They have that new-ish one with the cashews that is the 9th gate to hell I swear :drool:

i've been craving nutty buddies lately. the kind where the cone is chewy and rubbery, where chewing it makes my jaw sore. :drool:

Onnotangu said:
I got a thing for those easter egg reese's cups. like a Huge dollop of Peanut butter

omg. and the BEST ones are the eggs. the trees come in second. but the eggs...:drool: thanks a lot. now i want one. :mad: ;)

Onnotangu said:
I got a thing for those easter egg reese's cups. like a Huge dollop of Peanut butter
I used to loooove those, and I got tired of not being able to get 'em after Easter or Christmas (This was years ago), so I bought like a case or two and then they came out with 'em at Halloween and I got sick of 'em :p

I still like 'em, but not to the point of excess as before :lol:

ChikkenNoodul said:
I used to loooove those, and I got tired of not being able to get 'em after Easter or Christmas (This was years ago), so I bought like a case or two and then they came out with 'em at Halloween and I got sick of 'em :p

I still like 'em, but not to the point of excess as before :lol:

but that's my point...none taste as good as the egg ones, so you still have to wait once a year for 'em. :D

Arátoeldar said:
Uhm, not eating caramel. :fly:

I don't like caramel either. Not big on the flavor, and can't stand the whole man-batter-like propensity to get in between my teeth when it's in my mouth.

Sarcasmo said:
I don't like caramel either. Not big on the flavor, and can't stand the whole man-batter-like propensity to get in between my teeth when it's in my mouth.
Obviously a comparison that rung from experience.