Cravings - I'm preggo!

I'm craving these as I post this :drool:

DSC03065b.jpg

I really wanted some fruity creamy some sort of fancy dessert last night, but Macaroni grill has gone stupid and now just has a set menu of basic chocolate desserts that weren't doing it for me. I then remembered the steak house we ate at with Fly and Ape in Florida and drooled all the way home. Next time we come out we are going there for dinner every day. :drool:

Pandora said:
How very interesting.... I just happen to have some amaretto and some sours mix....and I just happen to have plans to come over to your place this evening.... :hi2u:

OHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOY...:drool: do i get you or the drinks first??? meh, doesn't matter.

Pandora said:
BBQ Chicken Pizza!!!!11one

BBQ sauce...chicken...red onions.... :drool:

I've been craving it all week. Every once and awhile I go on streaks where I can't get enough of something. The last time I had this I coulda eaten Yakisoba noodles every day for about a week. So, what cravings have YOU had lately?

and no I'm not preggers so stfu beotches

Is Mrs. Pandora Pregnant???

EDIT: Opps - just saw that - shoulda known better hehe

I go through craving periods that last for months. For a while I had to go to TGI Friday's at least once a week to eat sesame jack chicken strips. I am fortunately craving free right now, although recently I've eaten more than my share of chimichangas.

eileenbunny said:
I go through craving periods that last for months. For a while I had to go to TGI Friday's at least once a week to eat sesame jack chicken strips. I am fortunately craving free right now, although recently I've eaten more than my share of chimichangas.
Is that what IBWIP calls it?