Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Marklar
₥0
BBQ Chicken Pizza!!!!11one

BBQ sauce...chicken...red onions.... :drool:

I've been craving it all week. Every once and awhile I go on streaks where I can't get enough of something. The last time I had this I coulda eaten Yakisoba noodles every day for about a week. So, what cravings have YOU had lately?

and no I'm not preggers so stfu beotches

I'll get cravings for sushi too, to the point where I have to drop what I'm doing and hit up the sushi bar.

I've been craving tons and tons of dead tourists, alpo'd horse drawn carriages, and burning tour buses. I've got road rage so bad down town today. I forced one of those meter maid carts off the road on to the sidewalk. I should have circled around drove over that 3 wheeled piece of crap and picked me off a tourist on a segway tour for bonus points.

b_sinning said:
I've been craving tons and tons of dead tourists, alpo'd horse drawn carriages, and burning tour buses. I've got road rage so bad down town today. I forced one of those meter maid carts off the road on to the sidewalk. I should have circled around drove over that 3 wheeled piece of crap and picked me off a tourist on a segway tour for bonus points.

Once your body breaks out in acne your intro to steroids will be complete.

b_sinning said:

Im about this close > < to installing fender mounted m-60s and one of them cow scooper things like used to be on trains on my truck. There is NO way for me to get to work without driving thu miles of fucked up tore to shit construction around here. They tear shit up, pinch traffic down to one lane, park their goddamn tractors in the road, and set up barricades for no goddamn reason. :mad: Shits pissin me off:mad:

Drool-Boy said:
Im about this close > < to installing fender mounted m-60s and one of them cow scooper things like used to be on trains on my truck. There is NO way for me to get to work without driving thu miles of fucked up tore to shit construction around here. They tear shit up, pinch traffic down to one lane, park their goddamn tractors in the road, and set up barricades for no goddamn reason. :mad: Shits pissin me off:mad:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has noticed that. There is a section of highway here that bottlenecks like crazy in rush hour. Takes a good 15 minutes to drive about two miles. Why does it bottleneck? Because THREE MONTHS ago they put up a bunch of those orange barrel things to close off a lane of traffic for no reason whatsoever. No reason. The road hasn't been torn up, there aren't any dead children lying around, they just blocked the lane off three fucking months ago and left it that way. I honestly have no fucking clue what road crews exist for, or how they operate like that without having to answer to the city council or something about the way they inconvenience everyone in the city and yet don't accomplish a single damn thing.

Last edited:
I crave sex and Krispy Kreme Doughnuts.

Wait, I just had the greatest idea ever, sex with Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. But that probably isn't a new idea, how else do they get the cream filling in there. I just want to know who is stuffing the raspberry filling, yuck.

Sarcasmo said:
Once your body breaks out in acne your intro to steroids will be complete.

Never taken them.

Actually I have a respitory and sinus infection. I started vapor steroids yesterday to help my breathing. So far it's done nothing but really piss me off.

b_sinning said:
Never taken them.

Actually I have a respitory and sinus infection. I started vapor steroids yesterday to help my breathing. So far it's done nothing but really piss me off.

yes i can see that. :fly:

Pandora said:
BBQ Chicken Pizza!!!!11one

BBQ sauce...chicken...red onions.... :drool:

I've been craving it all week. Every once and awhile I go on streaks where I can't get enough of something. The last time I had this I coulda eaten Yakisoba noodles every day for about a week. So, what cravings have YOU had lately?

and no I'm not preggers so stfu beotches

:hi2u:

lol
<3

i've been craving two bean burritos, no onions, add sour cream from taco bell since high school. it's rare i ever get anything else, and i'm always in the mood for 'em.
i've been craving amaretto sours lately.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
I pretty much daily crave food from a local Mongolian grill :drool:
In fact I could go for that right now...

huhot.jpg