COOCH!

DW said:
Yeah, he is :(

Maybe we should all paint our cooches, let me look and see what color of paint I have available.

I bet we could take pictures and sell them in an art gallery for big $$!

looks comfy. I have faux suede couches too. Love them. Got them used and they've survived another 5 years with a kid. :)

bast_imret said:
sure. They are just going to see your painted cooch, not your face.

True, very true. Why, you guys wouldn't even know if it was mine or if I got a friend in on the deal. Of course I don't have very many friends who are that crazy, but still...

bast_imret said:
sure. They are just going to see your painted cooch, not your face.

You know, there could really be an untapped cash cow here........ I'm REALLY good at fingerpainting and wouldn't mind smearing some paint on any cooch offered up for the project here :drool:

:lol:

BigDov said:
You know, there could really be an untapped cash cow here........ I'm REALLY good at fingerpainting and wouldn't mind smearing some paint on any cooch offered up for the project here :drool:

:lol:

And I always thought fingerpainting was for kids :fly:

ChikkenNoodul said:
They have that edible body paint in different colors....

Hmmmm, now I think we're on to something here...

BigDov said:
Please tell me you remember who you're talking to here?! :lol:

I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt regarding your maturity level, but you're making it pretty hard :p

DW said:
Hmmmm, now I think we're on to something here...

I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt regarding your maturity level, but you're making it pretty hard :p

I have the uncanny ability to go from mature to horny 15 year old in the blink of an eye. You're wise to be doubtful :D

:heart:

BigDov said:
I have the uncanny ability to go from mature to horny 15 year old in the blink of an eye. You're wise to be doubtful :D

:heart:

MPD much? :p

I'm becoming more and more schizophrenic as I get closer and closer to becoming a year older. They say "You're only as old as you feel". Riiiight, so some days I go from being about 16 to 90, in the space of 24 hours :fly:

DW said:
True, very true. Why, you guys wouldn't even know if it was mine or if I got a friend in on the deal. Of course I don't have very many friends who are that crazy, but still...

No, I'd know it was yours, cause Dov and I would be the ones applying the paint. You don't see models at photo shoots doing their own makeup, so why should you?

DW said:
MPD much? :p

I'm becoming more and more schizophrenic as I get closer and closer to becoming a year older. They say "You're only as old as you feel". Riiiight, so some days I go from being about 16 to 90, in the space of 24 hours :fly:

No I don't MPD much, 'kay? :lol:

Meh, age is a huge whatever to me......... although the older and more mature I'm "supposed" to be, the less I feel like doing so. *shrugs* WHATEVER!