COOCH!

Drool-Boy said:
Heres what we got. Its microfiber or some shit. Its all comfy and stuff. We have the love seat and recliner chair too. The ghetto end tables you see there are next in line to be replaced.

Yeah ours is microfiber. Feels like suede though. The table is the next thing to go. That was a hand-me-down of a hand-me-down...

No more brass and glass :happy: I can't wait!

JJ Lady said:
Where the arm is located on the chaise you really can't put it any other place

And this one is suedy (sp?) my thonged butt feels nice against it ;)
yeah, the set i got has two options for the chaise, you can pick a side for it.

what's the big lump on your couch for? The one the laptop is sitting on? :p

Nice! Your sword? I'm impressed :cool:

Have to love Coal. There's nothing like going away for a few minutes, coming back, and finding a cat stretched out in MY SEAT! They look so cute stretched out like that though that I just can't bring myself to toss them on the floor, so I end up either picking the cat up and putting him or her on my lap, or sitting elsewhere.

DW said:
Nice! Your sword? I'm impressed :cool:

Have to love Coal. There's nothing like going away for a few minutes, coming back, and finding a cat stretched out in MY SEAT! They look so cute stretched out like that though that I just can't bring myself to toss them on the floor, so I end up either picking the cat up and putting him or her on my lap, or sitting elsewhere.

Yea, it's a Marto replica of the clan Mcleod sword from highlander, one of JJ's fav movies/tv series. I'm still scared that one day it's going to come loose from the mounting and fall right into someone head. Unless I'm actually an Immortal, then it would be cool, but it would still kinda suck at first cause I'd think I was really dead until I woke up some time later and would be like I'm immortal, fuckin sweet pal!

so anyway, yea, it's a cool sword.

Edit: oh yea, and cats are cool :cool:

i like jj's couch! you should paint your walls a really deep color now.