COOCH!

BigDov said:
No I don't MPD much, 'kay? :lol:

Meh, age is a huge whatever to me......... although the older and more mature I'm "supposed" to be, the less I feel like doing so. *shrugs* WHATEVER!

Just checking :fly:

:heart:

bast_imret said:
No, I'd know it was yours, cause Dov and I would be the ones applying the paint. You don't see models at photo shoots doing their own makeup, so why should you?

But..but...you mean I can't choose my own makeup artist? :eek:

BigDov said:
Knowing that it's either him or myself, what's the issue?? It's like a win/win situation either way :fly:

Hmmm. I'm afraid I'm going to have to see some resumés here, including job experience and references, before I can make a final decision.

This thread sure has taken a weird turn, hasn't it? :fly:

DW said:
Hmmm. I'm afraid I'm going to have to see some resumés here, including job experience and references, before I can make a final decision.

Oh pooey. This is all I can give you since I'm at work: my art instructor once told me that my style reflected Salvador Dali's, so there you go.

Definitely has........ :D

BigDov said:
Oh pooey. This is all I can give you since I'm at work: my art instructor once told me that my style reflected Salvador Dali's, so there you go.

Definitely has........ :D

Surrealism? I was hoping for a style that was a bit more realistic, but given the subject perhaps surrealism is the most appropriate choice :fly:

DW said:
Surrealism? I was hoping for a style that was a bit more realistic, but given the subject perhaps surrealism is the most appropriate choice :fly:

Mostly. But most of the realistic stuff I ever did ended up getting stolen by my immediate family members or purchased somewhere along the line. You tell me which you think is more popular :)

I was thinking surrealism would be absolutely perfect :drool: Or a fun experiment- cubism!!!!

:lol:

BigDov said:
Mostly. But most of the realistic stuff I ever did ended up getting stolen by my immediate family members or purchased somewhere along the line. You tell me which you think is more popular :)

I was thinking surrealism would be absolutely perfect :drool: Or a fun experiment- cubism!!!!

If someone wanted them badly enough to steal them there must have been something good about them :)

Surrealism sounds more appropriate than cubism for the subject at hand. It could make an interesting experiment either way :fly:

DW said:
If someone wanted them badly enough to steal them there must have been something good about them :)

Surrealism sounds more appropriate than cubism for the subject at hand. It could make an interesting experiment either way :fly:

Possible I guess, I've got no opinion of it at all :)

Surrealism it is!!! BAST- you better study up buddy!!!!

My wife and I have been shopping for a couch lately. We need a sectional that will fit into our den and something stain resistant due to our 3 year old.

Pandora said:
I can't believe that a thread about couches has developed into a convo about cooch painting using a surrelistic style. :wtf:

I can't believe it either now. Guess it just came from the thread title :eek:

Looking back on this thread, all I can say is it seemed like a good idea at the time :eek:

my parents have new couches, white leather very nice, i sleep on them way to easily... very squidgy :D

ChikkenNoodul said:
Cooch painting: The new small of the back tattoo

Actually that makes me think of something. When I went to get one of my tattoos they wrote on the paper that I wanted on my "Pubic Mound" i was like..Uhh...no thats not my pubic mound, that s my lower abdomen...not on my cooch!

JJ Lady said:
Actually that makes me think of something. When I went to get one of my tattoos they wrote on the paper that I wanted on my "Pubic Mound" i was like..Uhh...no thats not my pubic mound, that s my lower abdomen...not on my cooch!
Either that or you have a lot of pubes.

bast_imret said:
I could paint it fat and then pretend I'm sexing April!

Fired for more than a few reasons!

BigDov said:
You know, there could really be an untapped cash cow here........ I'm REALLY good at fingerpainting and wouldn't mind smearing some paint on any cooch offered up for the project here :drool:

I'm sure you'd have no problems at all

ChikkenNoodul said:
They have that edible body paint in different colors....

Yeah but you need to use sparingly...too much of it make you feel sick...I don't know how I know that :shifty:

DW said:

I can give Bast a VERY god reference ;)