Confession time

Coqui said:
I used to own 3 pound puppies

I still own one. And he's got the personalized heart shaped nametag. His name is Patches.

Nowadays I just wrap my arms around my pillow or JJ, but when I was younger, I'd say up through 7th - 8th grade or so, I always had to sleep with a stuffed animal. Just liked to hold something while I fell asleep. My favorite was Littlefoot from Land Before Time. I even took him into sugery with me when I was in tht 6th grade.

bast_imret said:
I still own one. And he's got the personalized heart shaped nametag. His name is Patches.

Nowadays I just wrap my arms around my pillow or JJ, but when I was younger, I'd say up through 7th - 8th grade or so, I always had to sleep with a stuffed animal. Just liked to hold something while I fell asleep. My favorite was Littlefoot from Land Before Time. I even took him into sugery with me when I was in tht 6th grade.
THREE HORNS DON'T PLAY WITH LONG NECKS.

btw, thats the gayest thing Ive read so far. Thanks sweetcheeks. :heart:

bast_imret said:

Don't feel bad. I'm 28 and I still sleep with my blankie. It's still in pretty good shape after 28 years.

Coqui said:
That's not embarassing unles you can actually sing the words to in the right octaves. (I've come close to being able to complete Christine's part in the theme song)

wrong musical. She's in Phantom.

Thorn Bird said:
i love the bee gees. you shouldda seen my record player. andy was in the middle, open shirt, full of hair and a couple of chains, i do believe. the others were surrounding him. it had a disco light on it, which you could control the tempo.

freakin' awesome.
I think we should get together, break out the Bee Gees, and dance around the living room in our undies. Thats what I do when Im alone, might as well bring a friend :D