Confession time

I can't really think of anything weird right now, but here are a few facts about me:

I've slept with 31 different women.

I can't remember their names.

I lost my virginity at 14.

I had buck teeth until my early teens when I finally grew into them.

Combine that with the fact that I have horrible eyesight and I wore extremely thick glasses until I got contacts going into high school.

I'm afraid of rushing water. (rivers, floods, tsunamis, etc.)

I had, in the following order, a Vic 20, Commodore 64, Apple IIc and an Amiga 500.

None of them had a HD. I loaded games off of a tape drive and I loved it.

I saved up for a 1/2 year so I could have my Mom take me to Sears to buy a fuckin huge 5 1/4 inch Drive for the Commodore. I thought I was the shit.

I had a "perm" in the 8th grade. God it was th ugliest thing ever.

I let my hair grow out to the middle of my back my freshmen year of college and jammed out to metal.

Ryokurin said:
At one point in time I had a gumby haircut similar to Bobby Brown in the 80s

Still a Virgin (been so long I figure why not wait)

Im imtimidated by attractive women

Used to love Archie Comics

those are the embarassing ones for the most part. now the undeniable facts but are still kind of embarassing.

if given a chance I would hit about 80% of the women on my work floor.

Women aren't life.

I love show tunes

I love the live theater.

I love Bon Jovi, INXS, Duran Duran.....pretty much all 80's pop.

I love Harry Potter (and can't wait for the next book to come out in 15 days, 8 hours, and 46 minutes )

I hate the beach unless there is drinking involved.

I love mimosa at Sunday brunch

I love lingere

I love shoes

Oh wait...........most of this stuff isn't embarrasing. :eek:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Oh this is a great thread.

*cries*
I like the BeeGees and ABBA

Im dead serious.... I listen to them all the time, and then lie and tell FB I am listening to something else. My ipod is full of both artists :eek:

i love the bee gees. you shouldda seen my record player. andy was in the middle, open shirt, full of hair and a couple of chains, i do believe. the others were surrounding him. it had a disco light on it, which you could control the tempo.

freakin' awesome.

Thorn Bird said:
i love the bee gees. you shouldda seen my record player. andy was in the middle, open shirt, full of hair and a couple of chains, i do believe. the others were surrounding him. it had a disco light on it, which you could control the tempo.

freakin' awesome.
uhhh :fly:

Thorn Bird said:

freakin' awesome.

What the hell is wrong with you. :lol:

edit: Well you can tell by the way I use my walk I'm a woman's man, no time to talk.