Confession time

i like DOOL.

i like 80s music, including: nkotb, tiffany, debbie gibson.

i like color me badd.

i like country.

i like romance novels about once a year.

i used to have a bee gees record player, but my mom sold it. :mad:

i used to have a denim jacket with buttons/pins all over it -- some of which were: motley crue, skid row, poison, def leppard, etc.

i can go on and on but i know you've had enough.

oh, yeah, i used to wear neon colors.

and i still have my hypercolor shirt.

Thorn Bird said:
i like DOOL.

i like 80s music, including: nkotb, tiffany, debbie gibson.

i like color me badd.

i like country.

i like romance novels about once a year.

i used to have a bee gees record player, but my mom sold it. :mad:

i used to have a denim jacket with buttons/pins all over it -- some of which were: motley crue, skid row, poison, def leppard, etc.

i can go on and on but i know you've had enough.

oh, yeah, i used to wear neon colors.

and i still have my hypercolor shirt.
can we be best friends?

I used to want to marry Sebastian Bach and Lou Diamond Phillips :drool:

Don't forget slouch socks, converse shoes (oh, they are back in style I think) Bobby Brown Pants, Z-Cavarici's, Wearing your hair in a ponytail on the side of your head, gummy bracelets, Jon Bon Jovi, "feather" hair cuts, Aquanet, smoking not only in the mall but on airplanes (I was too young to do the smoking, but I remember it being allowed and accepted) Hall & Oats, Cindy Lauper and Air Supply.

Something silly I did as a kid: I tied yellow yarn to my existing hair to not only make my hair blond but long.

zengirl said:
MC Hammer pants, yo

LOL Parachute pants, or better yet, the pants that looked like they had wings and you would ltake the "wings" (they were ment to come together in the front and button them)

Lets see if there are pics I can post of said pants. Looking back they are hilarious.

At one point in time I had a gumby haircut similar to Bobby Brown in the 80s

Still a Virgin (been so long I figure why not wait)

Im imtimidated by attractive women

Used to love Archie Comics

those are the embarassing ones for the most part. now the undeniable facts but are still kind of embarassing.

if given a chance I would hit about 80% of the women on my work floor.

Oh this is a great thread.

*cries*
I like the BeeGees and ABBA

Im dead serious.... I listen to them all the time, and then lie and tell FB I am listening to something else. My ipod is full of both artists :eek: