Food Community Supported Agriculture

We would hang them outside in window boxes so they would be outdoors. I don't really have the space for hydroponics. I'm waiting for money growing to become legal in Maryland and then I plan to invest in a "coffee shop". We figured we could do a cafe/dispensary since IBWIP makes the awesome baked goods and stuff. I considered applying in DC when they were out for applications, but then discovered how unprofitable it would be since they don't intend to give out purchasing licenses to very many people.
Sounds like a solid plan. I have heard it's a tough industry to break into. The only thing that really scares me is that it's still in the grey area while attempting to be legitimate. I hate that the gov't can't take a stance and stick with it. I think it will be interesting when it becomes mainstream.

And on greener fronts, I repotted my herbs and placed them outside. Looking forward to seeing if they return to their former glory.

Sounds like a solid plan. I have heard it's a tough industry to break into. The only thing that really scares me is that it's still in the grey area while attempting to be legitimate. I hate that the gov't can't take a stance and stick with it. I think it will be interesting when it becomes mainstream.

And on greener fronts, I repotted my herbs and placed them outside. Looking forward to seeing if they return to their former glory.

The Federal government has taken a stance. Its illegal.

The Federal government has taken a stance. Its illegal.
True enough. I've read so many wishy-washy news stories though. Letter issued by b-rock to back off, then dea sends in the tanks a month later.

Either way, I've got a few bucks in the mmj penny stocks. Would be nice to get a fat return on my $.02 per share.

And maybe its not, but its eleventy times better than Florida.

But Im pretty sure it is indeed all that.

I think the grass is always greener. For example, I've always wanted to try living in Florida for a while. There's lots of awesome things about Florida. But you live there and dislike it, so I might be totally wrong, although I do know people who actually like it there. I guess I need to go spend some time in Colorado. My last trip there was awful. I couldn't move I was so sick from the altitude. That might cloud my impression a bit.

I think the grass is always greener. For example, I've always wanted to try living in Florida for a while. There's lots of awesome things about Florida. But you live there and dislike it, so I might be totally wrong, although I do know people who actually like it there. I guess I need to go spend some time in Colorado. My last trip there was awful. I couldn't move I was so sick from the altitude. That might cloud my impression a bit.
Maybe it is the grass.

I just fell in love with seeing mountains on the landscape. Here... it's.... rather boring.

See, I hate the heat here. Always have. And winters here are depressing to me. I did see an Altiris admin job in DC the other day though that I thought about... :D