Comedy

it's the comically ill proportioned shoes that make that genius.

haha. just kiddings. australians comedians aren't funny to me. ever. i've been there once before so i'm pretty much an expert. :fly:

oh_snap.gif

it's the comically ill proportioned shoes that make that genius.

haha. just kiddings. australians comedians aren't funny to me. ever. i've been there once before so i'm pretty much an expert. :fly:

The fuck do I care if you like it or not? Jewish comedians are a fuckin' hoot! :rolleyes:

OH well fuck me.. I'm fucking sorry for posting some comedy I thought was funny.. now since midge doesn't like I guess we have the post deleted so no one else needs to see it.

And you cuntheads wonder why I get fucking pissy with you guys... fuck you all..

The fuck do I care if you like it or not? Jewish comedians are a fuckin' hoot! :rolleyes:

I KNOW!!!

adam sandler? big jew. three stooges? all jew. bob hope? jewy-jewerson. george burns? def. a jew. yahoo serious? NOT A JEW.

lol all over the place!!

OH well fuck me.. I'm fucking sorry for posting some comedy I thought was funny.. now since midge doesn't like I guess we have the post deleted so no one else needs to see it.

And you cuntheads wonder why I get fucking pissy with you guys... fuck you all..

I didn't say it wasn't, she did. no need to get all angsty about it, jeez :p

I find none of those comedians funny..

jerry seinfeld? rodney dangerfield? sarah silverman? we're a funny people, my friend. you wait. you'll find a jew who cracks you up.

also, april didn't cry tears of cunthead when someone cracked on joe rogan (he's a jew, btw.) hit the bong or something, buddy.