Comedy

jerry seinfeld? rodney dangerfield? sarah silverman? we're a funny people, my friend. you wait. you'll find a jew who cracks you up.

also, april didn't cry tears of cunthead when someone cracked on joe rogan (he's a jew, btw.) hit the bong or something, buddy.

Jerry Seinfeld is annoy as all hell! Not funny in the slightest! Gives me a god damn headache when I here him start yappin'...

Dangerfield, meh.. he was ok..

Silverman, she has like one funny skit or joke every 3-4 years..

Jon Stewart is funny. I believe he's a jew..

Jerry Seinfeld is annoy as all hell! Not funny in the slightest! Gives me a god damn headache when I here him start yappin'...

Dangerfield, meh.. he was ok..

Silverman, she has like one funny skit or joke every 3-4 years..

Jon Stewart is funny. I believe he's a jew..

there is a disproportionately large amount of jewish comedians in north america.

jon stewart is more the "the" jew. seriously. we love that guy.

do you get kenny versus spenny in the us??? they're hilarious. and maybe your style.

jerry seinfeld? rodney dangerfield? sarah silverman? we're a funny people, my friend. you wait. you'll find a jew who cracks you up.

also, april didn't cry tears of cunthead when someone cracked on joe rogan (he's a jew, btw.) hit the bong or something, buddy.

That's because I don't take much seriously on the Internet.

Joe Rogan an atheist Jew. Dear Jesus. :waw:

That's because I don't take much seriously on the Internet.

Joe Rogan an atheist Jew. Dear Jesus. :waw:

lol oops

i mixed up seth rogen and joe rogan. seth rogen is the funny one. joe rogan is the antisemite. me=:tard:

*runs away before you smack me*