GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At 53 somebody should be telling you to put some clothes on.
She does. But I'd say there is 10-15 hrs. a week when I am here and she isn't. Or she's sleeping. I've gone down to my studio and cut glass and loaded kilns buck naked. Just me and a hot cup of coffee. Or alcohol - depending on time of day,etc.

She does. But I'd say there is 10-15 hrs. a week when I am here and she isn't. Or she's sleeping. I've gone down to my studio and cut glass and loaded kilns buck naked. Just me and a hot cup of coffee. Or alcohol - depending on time of day,etc.

Remind me to call before I come over, Eddie.

Commas matter.

It's really death by a thousand cuts:

Guess this cup of coffee is just gonna taste like soap.

Why the fuck is my seasoning container hanging out on this raw chicken covered cutting board?

Sure, stir the taters in the non-stick with a fucking fork, make sure you really scrape every bit off the sides and bottom so they don't burn.

Yes I am going to dirty a new glass after you helpfully put the one I was using in the sink that has food all up in it.

I could have said "don't wash my cast iron" nicer, must have been the rust gnomes if the internet said it is no biggie.
I felt that way about my daughter before she left 2 months ago. Bless her and that good job she got after college. But yeah, time for new non-stick shit. I think I had that egg pan the entire 5 years she was living away during college. Shot to hell in 5 months with "The Vic" here.

Remind me to call before I come over, Eddie.

Commas matter.
Oh man, I have a standing desk in my office, which has a big bay window that parallels the porch. Horizontal blinds . . I know for sure my mail lady walked up at least once and I noticed something out of the corner of my eye and had to drop to the floor. Out of embarrassment if nothing else.o_O

I caught a friend’s little sister naked and touching herself on the couch in their living room once. Oof. Man. She was ugly as fuck and even though I turned away, she yelled GO AWAY GO AWAY as though I could get away any faster.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
The cycle of life...
18- "yay I'm finally out of my mother's house!" But you weren't counting on college roommates.
24- "wow I have a place and it's MINE!"
28- "Wow I convinced a chick to move in with me and we share a BED!"
42- "I get no SPACE. The kids have rooms to themselves, even the dog sleeps alone. Is she EVER gonna stop SNORING?"...
Every parent slaves over life so their kids can have a better one. Then their kids do the same thing.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and wetwillie
It's really death by a thousand cuts:
So much yes. :lol:

But this - now that you know better - after you get it back to usable, you keep it in your bedroom with a casual "You guys aren't qualified to use it. You're just not."
I could have said "don't wash my cast iron" nicer, must have been the rust gnomes if the internet said it is no biggie.
:lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
Amstel is 100% right. Bring your dishes out of a cabinet that's locked in your room. Use the dishes utensils and pots and pans to cook your meal. Wash them thoroughly put them away back in the cabinet inside your locked room. If you are too lazy to wash your own dishes, then you get what you deserve with however and whatever the roommate washes.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
Status
Not open for further replies.