GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks but couldn't find the setting, might be phone specific? Turns out the keyboard I used and had thought was disappeared is still available.

I know how it goes with phones, my power button is on its last legs so I have screen-on routed to my volume buttons and every time the phone dies (shitty battery of course!) I'm terrified this is the time it doesn't come back.
when I restart my phone it mostly works normal, then the fingerprint reader went work unless I swipe the lockscreen first, then not at all so I have to type my dumb password. the screenshot thing is new but might be the same thing where it might work at some point & then stop. the whole thing now also randomly freezes up but doesn't crash so that's cool I guess. it's inconvenient, but I have to wait to see what's up & if these people want to buy my house before I try to buy a new phone bc I might have to try to secure funding to make up the difference if I sell at a loss.

Check accessibility settings and set them to “gimp”. I did that with an iPad that had home button issues among other things.

when I restart my phone it mostly works normal, then the fingerprint reader went work unless I swipe the lockscreen first, then not at all so I have to type my dumb password. the screenshot thing is new but might be the same thing where it might work at some point & then stop. the whole thing now also randomly freezes up but doesn't crash so that's cool I guess. it's inconvenient, but I have to wait to see what's up & if these people want to buy my house before I try to buy a new phone bc I might have to try to secure funding to make up the difference if I sell at a loss.
I've a combined fingerprint reader and power button. The reader went first and now the button only works if I can get my thumbnail into a certain spot to really depress it. Camera app crashes immediately so I take pictures through snapchat or the Messages camera. The Camera app would probably be fixt if I reinstalled my ROM but thats an hours long process between backup, downloading everything, and setting everything back up. I'll get around to it.

Phones and cars suck enough, hooray for cheap apartments! Something like 70% of millennials regret buying a house so you're in good company.

Try cleaning the reader with some denatured alcohol, maybe there's some shite in/around the pressure pad switch that you can flush out with it.

I've a combined fingerprint reader and power button. The reader went first and now the button only works if I can get my thumbnail into a certain spot to really depress it. Camera app crashes immediately so I take pictures through snapchat or the Messages camera. The Camera app would probably be fixt if I reinstalled my ROM but thats an hours long process between backup, downloading everything, and setting everything back up. I'll get around to it.

Phones and cars suck enough, hooray for cheap apartments! Something like 70% of millennials regret buying a house so you're in good company.

yeah my car is also Doing a Thing™ again because poor.

I don't necessarily regret buying A house, just buying THIS house. even if it didn't suck, we want to be closer to his family & town before the baby comes, but the suckage definitely compounds the need to gtfo. I think the reason millenials regret buying houses probably relate to the fact that the only houses we can afford are pieces of shit.

homeownership definitely comes with pros and cons, just as renting does. one of the big cons is you have to fix shit yourself (or pay to fix shit yourself) rather than relying on a landlord (which, tbf, is also very hit or miss despite the law), but when you can only afford to buy decrepit houses in the first place, you're going to be stuck with a lot more fixing and $$$ spent. same deal as me perpetually buying shitty cars and then constantly having to pay to fix them. boots theory of socioeconomic unfairness strikes again - it's technically less expensive long term to make the more expensive initial investment, but you can't word afford to when you need it so you have to keep dumping money into the "cheap" option.

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
Try cleaning the reader with some denatured alcohol, maybe there's some shite in/around the pressure pad switch that you can flush out with it.
no dice. it sometimes works and it's descent into not working follows the same pattern every time. restart makes it work perfectly for a bit, then I have to prompt it but it'll still read, and then it just stops working but still senses that there is something to sense, it just gives a notice that the reader isn't responding & to try again later.

the headphone jack also only works if I wiggle the prong just so, and it does it with every headphone so I don't think it's an issue with the headphones. I've cleaned the jack out like a gnarly bellybutton. it still sucks.

Functional economy is a personal issue. Why aren't your skills up to Snuff? What's wrong with your resume?
While I gravied that, I understand that today's economy and job market makes it hard to get that running start you need to build from. Hoggs always sounded like a fairly industrious guy for his age bracket, to me. It take time to build up a resume - some just pass the time, others fill it with stuff they can reference as a value add for life and/or employment.

While I gravied that, I understand that today's economy and job market makes it hard to get that running start you need to build from. Hoggs always sounded like a fairly industrious guy for his age bracket, to me. It take time to build up a resume - some just pass the time, others fill it with stuff they can reference as a value add for life and/or employment.
Where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.