GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone that cares.

Hardocp is shutting down and going into "mothballs" and hardforumis being taken over by some company.

Kyle Bannetard is going o work at Intel.

I wonder how they would like some of his political views :shady:
holy shit, thats a long lived community thats gonna die.

wonder why they would just shut it down vs just tranferring ownership

sites i used to visit all the time

1) hardocp
2) tomshardware (until they had a god awful ui update and then i never went there again)
3) anandtech (still visit to this day)
4) ars, same
5) bluesnews

now i pretty much just rely on reddit to control my life, and ars for respectable journalism.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
sites i used to visit all the time

1) hardocp
2) tomshardware (until they had a god awful ui update and then i never went there again)
3) anandtech (still visit to this day)
4) ars, same
5) bluesnews

now i pretty much just rely on reddit to control my life, and ars for respectable journalism.
ARS journalism is still fucking amazing.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum and Domon
Anyone know of a free Android (phone) keyboard that does split layout in portrait?
i use kk keyboard/emojiboard and it has this, but I can't take a screenshot bc my phone is on its last legs & has started losing some functionality :lol:

i use kk keyboard/emojiboard and it has this, but I can't take a screenshot bc my phone is on its last legs & has started losing some functionality :lol:
Thanks but couldn't find the setting, might be phone specific? Turns out the keyboard I used and had thought was disappeared is still available.

I know how it goes with phones, my power button is on its last legs so I have screen-on routed to my volume buttons and every time the phone dies (shitty battery of course!) I'm terrified this is the time it doesn't come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.