GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was quoting Amstel, hips fights the power by throwing his vote away, nukes voted for Trump while side-eyeing all the nonwhite and nonmen because everyone is out to get him.

Amstel imagines he's part of the elite.
Ok. Helps if you quote or @ a person or it sometimes become confusing who you are responding too or talking about. Carry on.

where did you get this? webmd? :lol:
Oh lookit the olds going for the grifter from their screens!

2-12.png

got it. because you only know screen time (not shocking) you think the only thing trump has ever done is screen time.

spoiler alert: there's a lot more to life than screen time.
I'm well aware that he's also done a lot of scams, bigotry, crimes, and BAD DEALS: SAD!

Tweeter in chief fox junkie

Hopefully, this shouldn't be a concern soon enough, might start counting people's votes instead of lands' votes:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Popular_Vote_Interstate_Compact

Or just abolish the EC, lots of ways to get democracy going.
I think if your team won you'd be glowing with the wisdom of the founders, but since it didn't go that way, EC=bad. SCOTUS setup=Bad. Must destroy them.

The founders wanted to make sure small states had a say and that a few cities & states didn't run the country.

If it was only 'popular vote' candidates would go to where they needed to be popular only. Trump would have played that way. Did Hills not get the media message 'road to 270'? It seemed everyone else did.

Status
Not open for further replies.