GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH also soup, pizza, breakfast pizza, salads, Mac and cheese, chili, nachos, burritos, tendies, tater wedges, breakfast sammiches (on croissants, biscuits, and English muffins, plus the wraps), pretzels, cheese filled bread sticks,
it's mostly stuff like burgers, chicken sammiches, pork sammiches, breakfast wraps, egg rolls, hot dogs, taquitos, tots, mothafuckin fried cheese curds, etc. and then also premade cold sammiches (i have had to abstain during pregnancy for food safety reasons, but their chicken salad sammiches w/ cranberries is fucking tiiiiiiiiiiight). now I'm hangry and the closest gas station in this rural hellscape is a vastly inferior Casey's

Girl get you somethin' to eat!
Both of you!
And your man too why not he seems like a good guy.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
They're building an A&W right around the corner from where I work.

This is dangerous. Mozza burger + onion rings + root beer is my favorite fast food burger combo by a long shot.
I think they have the beyond burger if you or anyone you know is interested in plant based burgers. They are pretty impressive from a plant based perspective.

I think they have the beyond burger if you or anyone you know is interested in plant based burgers. They are pretty impressive from a plant based perspective.
I can't remember if they're still sold out or not... but I do know they're trying to make the beyond meat burger into a full time menu item.

I've had it a couple times, for a veggie burger it's pretty damn impressive, it's not a 100% total emulation of a hamburger or anything but it's good in its own right. I'd order it again.

it's mostly stuff like burgers, chicken sammiches, pork sammiches, breakfast wraps, egg rolls, hot dogs, taquitos, tots, mothafuckin fried cheese curds, etc. and then also premade cold sammiches (i have had to abstain during pregnancy for food safety reasons, but their chicken salad sammiches w/ cranberries is fucking tiiiiiiiiiiight). now I'm hangry and the closest gas station in this rural hellscape is a vastly inferior Casey's
@Darth Handsome descriptions of food

What the fuck even is Casey's? Why are they a thing? Who are they trying to fool?

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and august
the Casey's here used to have an A&W in it, but they closed it a while back. there's a tight greasy spoon diner in town, but they're only open AM to early afternoon. goddamnit.
I fucking love A&W solely for the draft root beer. There is something different about it.

I think you had asked earlier, and idk if it was sarcastic or genuine but on the chance it was the latter I tried to oblige. I'm just really fucking terrible at being both concise enough and accurate enough.

No it wasnt sarcastic. I have the attention span of a gnat so I never make it past the 3rd sentence of a post

Yard sale complete. ~$200 made, buncha crap gone.

Hooray.

I bet a yard sale at your place would have some neat stuff. Buildy engineery things. Manufacturing castaways. Old jigs or brackets made up to do some obscure specific thing on some particular machine. Maybe some fishing and boating stuff or some metal art stuff. Maybe some militaria odds and ends.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
I bet a yard sale at your place would have some neat stuff. Buildy engineery things. Manufacturing castaways. Old jigs or brackets made up to do some obscure specific thing on some particular machine. Maybe some fishing and boating stuff or some metal art stuff. Maybe some militaria odds and ends.
More likely that's the stuff he's making room for, he's getting rid of his crap

Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk

Nah, that shit doesn't sell at yard sales. Maybe the fishing and boating stuff.

Yard sales are mostly frequented by old women and low-income families.

Clothes move like no one's business. Yard stuff moves. Tools move. Weird interesting stuff just... kinda... sits.

The stuff you're talking about goes on craigslist or eBay.

Nah, that shit doesn't sell at yard sales. Maybe the fishing and boating stuff.

Yard sales are mostly frequented by old women and low-income families.

Clothes move like no one's business. Yard stuff moves. Tools move. Weird interesting stuff just... kinda... sits.

The stuff you're talking about goes on craigslist or eBay.

I guess. I don't purposely go yard saleing but I'll pull into them if I see something other than clothes on the way by. Once in a while there's some interesting stuff depending on the person's hobbies.

Got my first vehicle at a yard sale. 56 GMC truck for $400. Wasn't advertised just happened to be there. Last unexpected deal was an old pre-1950 Savage .22/.410 for $40. Wasnt out on a table, just sitting in the corner, how much you want for that?Stumbled across some neat things in between.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Status
Not open for further replies.