GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yah, we've had this talk on the forum before (not necessarily you and I, I only remember @Ledboots ) but basically in order of usefulness:
organ donation if possible, including eyes, skin, etc, or
body donation to be used as med school training cadaver, or
body donation to body farm in Knoxville.

basically just dependent on how I go and what state I'm in. if I can't do any of those three, then one of them hippy tree burials. I just think its great that something useful could come from something that pretty much sucks, and if I can't make myself useful, then I guess I wanna make myself scarce. nobody leaves a pretty corpse, despite what Carl Tanzler might have told you.

I’ve already done the first two. I think I got knocked off organ donation for being a sicko and the second option you gave was no fun at all.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
@Darth Handsome I just tried to make some cliffs notes 4u for my walls of text today but even THAT got too long

"WaWa" seems like a place where I would be like wtf is this nonsense until I got used to it then I might enjoy going there.

That's my impression having never been to one. Maybe it's like "Beavers" truck stop down here. Everything gimmicky and 3x price but when that's all that's open in Hicksville.....
Wawa is fucking great and I miss it now that I've moved away from their reach

I should have invested in Wawa. I hit one every day 5 days a week. It is a monster company here. No exaggeration, there are 4 in walking distance from my house in each direction. Crazy how much real estate they own around here.
here in WI my go-to is Kwik Trip. they don't make tight ass fresh hoagies etc like Wawa, but they have a decent selection of prepared hot case items.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
here in WI my go-to is Kwik Trip. they don't make tight ass fresh hoagies etc like Wawa, but they have a decent selection of prepared hot case items.

Kwik Trip up there is kinda like "Stripes" down here, except probably less white bread sandwiches and more texmex/fried burritos.

A man who knows about life. God bless you sir.

When you wake up at noon in the blazing southern sun on a flatbed trailer that used to be a stage the night before with the chick from the night before fake accusing you and her husband threatening to kill you and you can't even muster up enough moisture to spit in retaliation before your inevitable demise it's a damn blessing from above I tell you what.

Kwik Trip up there is kinda like "Stripes" down here, except probably less white bread sandwiches and more texmex/fried burritos.
it's mostly stuff like burgers, chicken sammiches, pork sammiches, breakfast wraps, egg rolls, hot dogs, taquitos, tots, mothafuckin fried cheese curds, etc. and then also premade cold sammiches (i have had to abstain during pregnancy for food safety reasons, but their chicken salad sammiches w/ cranberries is fucking tiiiiiiiiiiight). now I'm hangry and the closest gas station in this rural hellscape is a vastly inferior Casey's

OH also soup, pizza, breakfast pizza, salads, Mac and cheese, chili, nachos, burritos, tendies, tater wedges, breakfast sammiches (on croissants, biscuits, and English muffins, plus the wraps), pretzels, cheese filled bread sticks,

the Casey's here used to have an A&W in it, but they closed it a while back. there's a tight greasy spoon diner in town, but they're only open AM to early afternoon. goddamnit.

Status
Not open for further replies.