GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one time we got a bunch of morphine off a dead guy so we didn't have to go to Mexico and I re-roofed a trailer house in a single day and it didn't even hurt even when I dragged a bundle of shingles across my leg and basically sanded the skin off and was bleeding all over the place I'm just like whatever and kept on roofing.
Only thing that really went wrong is we got some hotdogs from the gas station for lunch and I puked those up everywhere but that part of the roof was done anyway and I'm not convinced it was because of the morphine.

"WaWa" seems like a place where I would be like wtf is this nonsense until I got used to it then I might enjoy going there.

That's my impression having never been to one. Maybe it's like "Beavers" truck stop down here. Everything gimmicky and 3x price but when that's all that's open in Hicksville.....

"WaWa" seems like a place where I would be like wtf is this nonsense until I got used to it then I might enjoy going there.

That's my impression having never been to one. Maybe it's like "Beavers" truck stop down here. Everything gimmicky and 3x price but when that's all that's open in Hicksville.....
WaWa has good subs. Jay and Silent Bob panhandle just to the right of the front door.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
Status
Not open for further replies.