GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad daddy. Have my 24 yr. old daughter staying with us "for just a few months". We generally only ask her to help out with the cleaning. She ain't been doing jack shit - again. The summary section . . .
"IF the only thing the lady* who drops easily $200/month on you for car insurance and cell phone would like to see is some clean dishes, then just do the **@&ing dishes. TIPS -To Insure Parental Spending. ":mad: * Stepmom.
Time to push her back out of the nest. You're helping no one...

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
& you can always give it back to them later if you want. Them buying a house/car/etc. . . Hey, that $$ you gave us, this is how it looks when you save it for something.
This is the battlecry in my house:
"At 18 you will be in one of the following:
Full time college student matriculated in a science program...
Full time employee keeping half your pay...
In the U.S. military...
In a skilled vocational program..."

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
This is the battlecry in my house:
"At 18 you will be in one of the following:
Full time college student matriculated in a science program...
Full time employee keeping half your pay...
In the U.S. military...
In a skilled vocational program..."
In mine, it's "when you turn 18, me wearing pants inside the house becomes optional".

Costco building bigass chicken slaughterhouse in Nebraska. Full production be about 2 million birds per week, which is about 40% of their chicken sales. Damn that's a lot of birds.

Chicken industry is down to a few major players. Costco would be entering the market to control the supply for part of their demand.

Their offers to area farmers is a 15-year contract. These aren't existing chicken farms. Farmer would go in debt about $1 million to build 4 barns that could handle 200,000 birds. They'll need at least 100 farms like that.

I don't know enough about modern day corporate contract type farming to know if that's a decent deal or not.
I would worry about what could happen if a few years down the road Costco gets some bad management, or a competitor swipes some of their customers, or for whatever reason people just buy less chickens from them, and I'm left holding a contract with somebody who won't buy enough chickens anymore and my million dollar debt isn't anywhere near paid off.

For some reason that keeps going to an audio link. Click the blue title in it and you can read it instead.

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
@fly afaik Walmart prices things below cost until the competition is pushed out and then raises prices or closes up that store.

It isn't "How do we destroy this town?", it's "How do we maximize profit?".

Status
Not open for further replies.