GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
redskins.jpg
HgHlIO2.jpg

A false alarm emergency text and tv emergency alert were sent out to Hawaiians about incoming missiles telling them 'it is not a drill' and to take cover! It apparently wasn't corrected for 10 minutes!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-terrifying-moment-a-fake-missile-alert-interrupted-hawaiian-tv

I know if I was going to attack I would do it in the next 24 hours because know one would listen this time around. Watching some of the interviews and the TV broadcasts where it broke in are a bit freaky. I could only imagine what I would feel especially if you were just there on vacation.

@kiwi I'm curious on what happens now that your church leader has died (if you no longer a member I apologize). How do they select the new person? Is there like a set amount of time of mourning etc? If you don't want to talk about in openly just PM me. I'm just curious because they haven't really said much outside of that he died.

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
@kiwi I'm curious on what happens now that your church leader has died (if you no longer a member I apologize). How do they select the new person? Is there like a set amount of time of mourning etc? If you don't want to talk about in openly just PM me. I'm just curious because they haven't really said much outside of that he died.
It’s by seniority of the called apostles. I’m not exactly sure when he’ll be officially sustained as the new president but we all already know who’s next. He’ll call a first and second counselor to help him as well. (Its gonna be Russel Nelson in case you want specifics).

Status
Not open for further replies.