GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personal credit card got stolen somehow. Fraudulently used today in Memphis TN, at two gas stations and a barbecue joint for nominal amount. I've had the same card number for a zillion years, totally memorized it. Try to be super careful with the card, like not saving the number at online merchants unless absolutely necessary, check for skimmers, etc. No idea how it got stolen. Fucking annoyed :mad:

To add to my now shitty day, I just heard 2nd hand that my primary care physician was skiing on Sugarloaf today, had a heartattack, and died. Hope that's not true. He is/was a nice dude, from near where I grew up in NJ.

Personal credit card got stolen somehow. Fraudulently used today in Memphis TN, at two gas stations and a barbecue joint for nominal amount. I've had the same card number for a zillion years, totally memorized it. Try to be super careful with the card, like not saving the number at online merchants unless absolutely necessary, check for skimmers, etc. No idea how it got stolen. Fucking annoyed :mad:

memorizing a new card number is indeed a hassle. but good that you didn't save it, I use mine for automatic payments a lot so if one gets nabbed I have to change a whole bunch of stuff

memorizing a new card number is indeed a hassle. but good that you didn't save it, I use mine for automatic payments a lot so if one gets nabbed I have to change a whole bunch of stuff
I'm suspicious of auto pay

I like the satisfaction of manually scheduling my online payments.

I don't know why.

I hiked up Sugarloaf about 15 years ago in April.
Steep!
A few years back I had a service ticket at Sugarloaf to check out some internet circuits at the cell tower building at the top. I hitched a ride on an ATV up the service road. That was interesting. Some parts of the ride up were just loose rock on a 45deg angle. The cop who I hitched a ride with almost lost her cell phone after it fell out of her pocket.

Nice views at the top of the rock. Was like early September, breezy and cool.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
A few years back I had a service ticket at Sugarloaf to check out some internet circuits at the cell tower building at the top. I hitched a ride on an ATV up the service road. That was interesting. Some parts of the ride up were just loose rock on a 45deg angle. The cop who I hitched a ride with almost lost her cell phone after it fell out of her pocket.

Nice views at the top of the rock. Was like early September, breezy and cool.
I only miss New England between May and September.

In the meantime to current 14 apostles just take over as a collective body.

I was hoping for a good old fashion peyote fueled Spirit Walk.

They should do that and pick the guy who comes back with the best story.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
It’s by seniority of the called apostles. I’m not exactly sure when he’ll be officially sustained as the new president but we all already know who’s next. He’ll call a first and second counselor to help him as well. (Its gonna be Russel Nelson in case you want specifics).

Why would they put a 93 year old in charge? Then they’ll have to go through all of this again very soon.

Eh, sometimes that’s how it works out. Not a big deal though. There’s not a big upset when calling a new president, everything continues on as normal.

I’m assuming not much changes between leaders in regards to doctrine etc. Example of the opposite everytime a new Pope comes into power he likes to immediately put his mark on stuff and make changes.

I’m assuming not much changes between leaders in regards to doctrine etc. Example of the opposite everytime a new Pope comes into power he likes to immediately put his mark on stuff and make changes.
Not really. They don’t come in and immediately mix everything up. Big changes are usually only announced at our general conference sessions in April and October anyway. Those don’t really occur all too often though.

Status
Not open for further replies.