Thread Civil Rights Act

Fuck you, you go prove I'm wrong..

If you disagree, then disagree.

With something that is so fucking obvious, I feel having to prove it is fucking asinine.

:lol:

Here, I'll make a statement upon which I'll base my entire argument yet offer nothing to support but when asked for prove, I will demand that you do all the work in disproving it.

you are a trip, dude. you can't be taken seriously with anything besides opinions on rap

This fucking country is owned and controlled by white people. How exactly can the minorities hold the white man down? They can't.

Open your fucking minds people..

Ever consider the fact that maybe it's because white makes up the vast majority of the population? Just because whites are in power doesn't mean they're all holding down minorities.

Do you have some kind of white guilt or something? You have to vilify something you don't understand because you think it'll ingratiate you with the darkies?

:lol:

Here, I'll make a statement upon which I'll base my entire argument yet offer nothing to support but when asked for prove, I will demand that you do all the work in disproving it.

you are a trip, dude. you can't be taken seriously with anything besides opinions on rap

You have been making those statements, and I have never demanded that you disprove what I've claimed.

Way to make shit up to attack me personally..

Ever consider the fact that maybe it's because white makes up the vast majority of the population? Just because whites are in power doesn't mean they're all holding down minorities.

Do you have some kind of white guilt or something? You have to vilify something you don't understand because you think it'll ingratiate you with the darkies?

omfg... you are a lost cause..

you basically argued for my point, then continued to agrue against me..

fucking americans..

You have been making those statements, and I have never demanded that you disprove what I've claimed.

Way to make shit up to attack me personally..
I've made those statements? I've said "twice as much racism" as if there's a number you can place on it?

You've never demanded it? READ THE POST BY YOU THAT I QUOTED IN THE POST THAT YOU QUOTED

Originally Posted by Ol' Diamondback Sturgeon
Fuck you, you go prove I'm wrong..
HURFF DURFF MCGURFF

/shaq attack

omfg... you are a lost cause..

you basically argued for my point, then continued to agrue against me..

fucking americans..
No, my misguided upside down friend.

I gave an explanation for the amount of power in the hands of one race, I merely pointed out that just because whites are in power doesn't mean they're holding the black man down. In saying that such disproportionate control of money is de facto evidence that there is more racism and "holding down" by that group you're making the incorrect assumption that everyone in power holds others down.

This is wrong. Thus, you are wrong.

Again.

I've made those statements? I've said "twice as much racism" as if there's a number you can place on it?

You've never demanded it? READ THE POST BY YOU THAT I QUOTED IN THE POST THAT YOU QUOTED

HURFF DURFF MCGURFF

/shaq attack

I only said that because you said I had to prove I was right to something so ridiculously obvious.

How about this. You and I go case for case. You post up a article on whites being discriminated against, and I'll in return post an article about a minority being discriminated against. We'll go back and forth until one runs out of articles.