Chucky no longer threatens Tampa

that hurts your argument because they all inherited like gruden did :p

I really hated Gruden. My basic point is that he brought in over half the roster and entirely redid the offense. It was not Dungys team. If it was Dungys team then why couldn't Dungy get to the Superbowl with his roster and his offense. Other than that Gruden can take his Notre Dame job and leave Tampa alone.

I really hated Gruden. My basic point is that he brought in over half the roster and entirely redid the offense. It was not Dungys team. If it was Dungys team then why couldn't Dungy get to the Superbowl with his roster and his offense. Other than that Gruden can take his Notre Dame job and leave Tampa alone.

like I stated earlier, it was just a matter of time for dungy to get there with the bucs just like with the colts...just my .02 anyway

like I stated earlier, it was just a matter of time for dungy to get there with the bucs just like with the colts...just my .02 anyway

You can saw that with any coach though. Given enough time most will. But how much time are you willing to give them.

While it took only four years for Coach Cowher to get to the Super Bowl (freaking O'Donnell :mad: ). It took 14 years for him to win the Super Bowl. There aren't very many old school owners left in the league like Mr. Rooney left. The type of owner that knowns the game of football and has the patience to allow this to happen. The majority of them have the attitude of what have you done for me lately.

Bottom line is he was at the right place at the right time. He had alot of issues dealing with his players. He will most likely coach in college (looks like Notre Dame) and he will be a great college coach. There isn't enough time in college football for him or the players to get sick of each other. A few years and they're gone.

Bottom line is he was at the right place at the right time. He had alot of issues dealing with his players. He will most likely coach in college (looks like Notre Dame) and he will be a great college coach. There isn't enough time in college football for him or the players to get sick of each other. A few years and they're gone.

As a true Notre Dame hater, I will miss Charlie Weiss. Although people have said the same thing about Gruden in the pros, I can only hope he sucks as bad in college.