Chucky no longer threatens Tampa

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Marklar
₥36,368
Well, it was long overdue. After sitting on the laurels of everything Tony Dungee built, Gruden is finally gone.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/jan/16/161835/bucs-fire-jon-gruden-bruce-allen/

I suspect another ex-raiders coach, Mike Shanahan, ex-coach of the Denver Donkeys, will be top dog in the search. He's not much better, considering he could only win with Elway and Terrel Davis. However, the man does know how to build a running team, and with Cadillac Williams, he could create something.

well, if Tampa finds a quarterback who isn't shit, that is. Has that ever happened? I hear Vinny Testaverde is still looking for a job. :fly:

New reports indicate that the new D-Coordinator Raheem Morris will be the new head coach. Way to go Glazers!!! Have the head coach interview and promote his replacement without his even knowing it. First the Dungy dismissal now this. Like Gruden or not, this was not how this situation should have been handled. What a fucking classless organization.

New reports indicate that the new D-Coordinator Raheem Morris will be the new head coach. Way to go Glazers!!! Have the head coach interview and promote his replacement without his even knowing it. First the Dungy dismissal now this. Like Gruden or not, this was not how this situation should have been handled. What a fucking classless organization.

I won't disagree. Both Allen & Gruden were given extensions last year through 2011. Now the owners will have to eat 20 million dollars in a buyout.

The Bucs are now in my level two hate of sports teams catagory. I can't quite put them on level one yet. Level one are the teams I will never root for, no matter the situation and is reserved for the Cowboys, Yankees, Miami Hurricanes, Florida State Criminoles, Ohio State Fuckeyes, and the Washington State Cougars.

Glazers are despicable. :mad:

I heard it on the road to Orlando last night and it was crazy how happy it made me. It was like a second Christmas. Now I'm wondering if Garcia will end up staying now.

I won't disagree. Both Allen & Gruden were given extensions last year through 2011. Now the owners will have to eat 20 million dollars in a buyout.

The reason they did that was because when the fired Dungy because he couldn't win in the playoffs Bill Parcels was set to replace him. After they fired Dungy Parcels backed out on them and they had to scramble to find someone hence the deal they had to cut to get Gruden in the first place. So this time they were just covering their ass to make sure it didn't happen again. Gruden and Allen were terrible for the business and I won't feel bad over them getting fired. The owners did the right thing for the team.

Plus they are in dire needs because they are potentially losing alot of season tickets due to the ticket holders being so fed up with Gruden and his antics. They were estimating that at least 30% were not going to renew this year.

Well, it was long overdue. After sitting on the laurels of everything Tony Dungee built, Gruden is finally gone.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/jan/16/161835/bucs-fire-jon-gruden-bruce-allen/

I suspect another ex-raiders coach, Mike Shanahan, ex-coach of the Denver Donkeys, will be top dog in the search. He's not much better, considering he could only win with Elway and Terrel Davis. However, the man does know how to build a running team, and with Cadillac Williams, he could create something.

well, if Tampa finds a quarterback who isn't shit, that is. Has that ever happened? I hear Vinny Testaverde is still looking for a job. :fly:

about time

*dungy :p

the bucs had steve young at one point...getting rid of him was as big a blunder as the falcons trading away a rookie favre