christmas COUPLE swap.

picture.php

Got your's today too :D

:heart:

awww...i have a picture of spangelet nursing...her tiny hand is on my huge, white, freckly boob...it's the sweetest picture. she was just days old! how's it all going? did she get the hang of it ok? are you over that initial pain that makes you want to detach the parasite and fling her off? :fly:

Yeah she's doing great! But my boobs are GINORMOUS! and her poor little head looks lost in there. I swear I'm going to smother her.

The initial pain part is over. I have a SUPER supply and she's having a hard time with my huge letdown. So we're trying to work it out so that I don't drown the poor little thing. :heart:

Yeah she's doing great! But my boobs are GINORMOUS! and her poor little head looks lost in there. I swear I'm going to smother her.

The initial pain part is over. I have a SUPER supply and she's having a hard time with my huge letdown. So we're trying to work it out so that I don't drown the poor little thing. :heart:

We could trade, CL is eating more than three times what is "normal" already

you really didn't? :eek: i'm sorry!! i pm'ed them to everyone, i thought. is it too late to send?

johnny, your card was great...i'm glad to know UF is the reason you send your loved ones cards. :fly: and you have awesome handwriting!!

enemy, i'm very sorry...i double-checked my sent mail, and i somehow left you off. :( :heart: it was not intentional!!!! i'm fired. :(

I bought cards this weekend. They should go in the mail tomorrow or Friday, so you'll have them by the end of the year.

Also, eileen told me that God doesn't exist. I wouldn't have believed her, but I don't think baby kittens are capable of lying. My whole world is devastated right now, I don't think I can even celebrate Christmas. :(

I bought cards this weekend. They should go in the mail tomorrow or Friday, so you'll have them by the end of the year.

Also, eileen told me that God doesn't exist. I wouldn't have believed her, but I don't think baby kittens are capable of lying. My whole world is devastated right now, I don't think I can even celebrate Christmas. :(

:lol: :lol:

I like how the hand selected the cards for all of us.