christmas COUPLE swap.

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
ok, let's keep the swaps separate.

christmas CARD swap. closed for business!

MAIL DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 10
FINAL LIST OF PARTICIPLES:
johnny b
f33nx
kevlar
zengoat
fuxx -- send address, please
eileen/IBWIP
polo -- send assdress, please
kiwi -- send address, please
floptical -- send address, please
enemy (sort of :D)
april/fly

Last edited:
Last time I fell for this, I had to explain to my wife why Funzie the clown would mail me a card full of poop.

I'd like to do it but I'm very slack about these type of things. When is the deadline? And yes I know December 25th is the actual deadline but when is the deadline to decide to do the swap or not?

I'd like to do it but I'm very slack about these type of things. When is the deadline? And yes I know December 25th is the actual deadline but when is the deadline to decide to do the swap or not?

me too, I'm not good with deadlines. In fact, the baking exchange stuff should just be arriving today :eek: sry

When I was moving, I found 3 boxes of Christmas Cards I had purchased in 2004 and have meant to send out every year since. :lol: Yeah, deadlines, not so good...

I have a birthday card I bought for my brother in law in my desk that I bought for him 8 years ago. One day I'll mail it or finish cleaning out my desk.

E-mail has made me especially lazy about mailing things not prestamped.

I have a birthday card I bought for my brother in law in my desk that I bought for him 8 years ago. One day I'll mail it or finish cleaning out my desk.

E-mail has made me especially lazy about mailing things not prestamped.

Have you ever checked out Jack Cards? They pre-stamp and address cards for you. You pick them out pay for them and they send you the card in enough time to sign and send to the addressee.

deadline to mail shall be dec. 10. we'll keep it consistent 'round here. :D