christmas COUPLE swap.

Sorry our cards aren't very exciting or funny this year. I did them all up with a little monster hanging onto my bewbs.

awww...i have a picture of spangelet nursing...her tiny hand is on my huge, white, freckly boob...it's the sweetest picture. she was just days old! how's it all going? did she get the hang of it ok? are you over that initial pain that makes you want to detach the parasite and fling her off? :fly:

yeah? well mine has a kitten on the front with the saying, "your baby's ugly." the other side says "breaking bad news with baby animals" and then eileen goes on to say that it's so true and she thinks our kids really are ugly and they could only tell us by using these cards.

:fly:

yeah? well mine has a kitten on the front with the saying, "your baby's ugly." the other side says "breaking bad news with baby animals" and then eileen goes on to say that it's so true and she thinks our kids really are ugly and they could only tell us by using these cards.

:fly:

I love eileen. :lol:

I'm sending my cards out tomorrow. It's my birfdae :) Christmas season never officially starts until AFTER my birfdae. Anyone with a birfdae this close to Christmas knows what I'm talking about.

I think I want eileen to be my new internet LDR

I love eileen. :lol:

I'm sending my cards out tomorrow. It's my birfdae :) Christmas season never officially starts until AFTER my birfdae. Anyone with a birfdae this close to Christmas knows what I'm talking about.

I think I want eileen to be my new internet LDR

we purposefully avoided conceiving for a couple of months so we would NOT have christmas babies. ugh...i feel for you. :( and anyone else who had to deal with you and presents as a kid. :fly:

we purposefully avoided conceiving for a couple of months so we would NOT have christmas babies. ugh...i feel for you. :( and anyone else who had to deal with you and presents as a kid. :fly:

Well mostly I never celebrated my birthday. I could never have a party because we were always snowed in and being so close to Christmas people would just "combine" presents and I'd "get my birthday presents" on Christmas. :fly:

I think I had my first birthday party in 2004. I said I think because I don't really remember much about it. Flynavy got me a Winnie the Pooh cake though. :fly:

you need to move your birthday to your half birthday and celebrate it then. :hi2u:

hey let's piss off eileen so she'll come back and kick our asses. :fly: :heart: i lub that girl.