Christmas Cookie Exchange

you did it first buddy.

plus, i may have been drinking gin and tonics last night.

I see you with a with a highball or 7 & 7 over a G & T.

Or a barley wine style beer, therefore mixing your Frenchiness and Canuckistani in a tasty way.

that's what stand mixers are for...

*ding*ding*ding*ding*ding*

And we have a winner.

Kneading a lean dough by hand is no big deal, but enriched doughs are something else entirely. It once took an hour in the stand mixer for my sandwich bread dough to come together. I suspect it's because we had the windows open that day and there was more moisture in the kitchen than usual.

but i can accomplish the same thing on the dough cycle in my bread machine, plus i don't have to worry too much about proper draft free temps and all that stuff

but you can do all kinds of extra stuff withe the stand mixer.

plus it looks sexy on the counter

Can someone make some beer bread with Dogfish Head Raison D'Extra please? It would taste like raisin bread and be awesomely delicious.

Maybe I need to make it.....

There was this coffee shop that had the most glorious pumpkin muffins. They were the size of my head, and had cream cheese in the middle, and were obviously baked at the owners home just before she came in to open shop and OMFG they were fantastic.

Oh wow, they are identical to your head and it's fillings! No wonder you love them!

:D

feathers.gif