Christmas Cookie Exchange

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥60,587
Christmas Cookie Exchange

Let me know either by posting in here or by PM'ing me that you want on the exchange list. You must make cookies to receive them, unless you can coerce someone to send you some like the dickhead you are....(sarcasmo.) If you receive cookies and do not send any out I will have to take matters into my own hands.... and you wouldn't like that.

Addresses will be kept confidential; only myself and the cookie monster will know it unless you state otherwise. I will need your addresses by the end of November.

So post your interest and your allergies/likes/dislikes in the thread and we will catch up on addresses later.

Participating throbbing members:

1. April & Zac - Whatev.
  2. F33nx1080p - likes: sweet things; dislikes: baked rasins, olives, and i'm lactose intolerant
  3. Tre
  4. Kiwi - No pumpkin or peanut butter
  5. Enemy - likes most stuff just not overly sweet because of her stank teeth and no pumpkin
  6. Eileen and IBWIP
  7. Juleeee says she likes chocolate and only chocolate and yadda yadda

Last edited:
WHAT IF SOMEONE POISONS ME????
OR STICKS THEIR FINGER IN THEIR BUTT, THEN INTO MAH COOKIE
OR
WHAT IF THEY SPOOGE ALL OVER IT AND CALL IT 'FROSTING'

do you need references from last year's exchange? because there are plenty. zengirl made some kickass pumpkin bread thingy, and i dare you to mention my chocolate pecan pie to jonny

In.

I don't like pumpkin or anything that remotely tastes like pumpkin (so gingerbread). Also, my oldest doesn't like peanut butter, so probably shouldn't do anything with that or she'll be mad she doesn't get any.

does it have to be only cookies, or could it be any baked dessert type thing?
I don't see why to make a rule so ya, whatever baked good you can muster up over the holidays.

WHAT IF SOMEONE POISONS ME????
OR STICKS THEIR FINGER IN THEIR BUTT, THEN INTO MAH COOKIE
OR
WHAT IF THEY SPOOGE ALL OVER IT AND CALL IT 'FROSTING'
Friends don't do that to friends. We all have been friends for YYEEAARRSSS. Well besides you skank lake.
I cannot bake cookies, could I make something else?
I don't know, you're British...you and your highty tighty food.

uhm... i picked my butt and put it in my maid of honors pasta 2 weeks ago! and we've know eachother for YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRS too, skank breath

Okay, well that right there is enough reason to not eat anything you make ever. Whew. :barf: