Christmas Cookie Exchange

I'm hopelessly addicted to anything pumpkin. Pie especially. Cookies, Blizzards, ice cream, cake, meatloaf, pizza, toast, bacon, you name it. I would kill any and all of you for a lifetime supply of pumpkin flavored food.

I'm hopelessly addicted to anything pumpkin. Pie especially. Cookies, Blizzards, ice cream, cake, meatloaf, pizza, toast, bacon, you name it. I would kill any and all of you for a lifetime supply of pumpkin flavored food.

GUESS WHAT NEXT MONTH IS???? :happy:

There was this coffee shop that had the most glorious pumpkin muffins. They were the size of my head, and had cream cheese in the middle, and were obviously baked at the owners home just before she came in to open shop and OMFG they were fantastic.

I f*cking hate pumpkin. Add that on to my list ape.

We could have had something special. I could've shaved your body hair, you could've gotten pissed and gone down on me until you passed out. We could've fed each other pumpkin pie in a tub of ginger and cinnamon bath water.

Even if we don't get you we can prolly arrange that. He loves baking bread.

Man I totally forgot that we have a bread making machine at the house
We totally could have gotten it out and had a drunken bread baking party
Well, mostly he could have baked while I drank, but still, we woulda had bread in the morning