Choose your own adventure.

ChikkenNoodul said:
:D when you spend $60 or more on a glass, it better be done right

Hey, next time you have the urge to spend $60 on a glass of alcohol, order a glass of milk instead and put the extra $55 in an envelope and mail it to me, k thnx.

kiwi said:
Hey, next time you have the urge to spend $60 on a glass of alcohol, order a glass of milk instead and put the extra $55 in an envelope and mail it to me, k thnx.

:eek: dayum, girl...that's a damn fine cow you get your milk from!! i can get a whole gallon for $3!!

As she pulls back from the kiss, you reach out and touch her arm for a second in a friendly way and ask how she's doing. Then you ask what time she gets off and if she's up for doing something....then you proceed to DHITB.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Getting? :lol:

We're well past that stage, now it's more the 'reluctant acceptance' stage

wow. she must really love you. for more than just your ranch and fabulous taste in music. and for that sexy goatee. :D

Thorn Bird said:
:eek: dayum, girl...that's a damn fine cow you get your milk from!! i can get a whole gallon for $3!!

Well, I figure at a restaurant you pay $2-3 for the milk, than I was leaving a little for tax and tip, I didn't want to undercompensate.