Choose your own adventure.

b_sinning said:
You should have asked if she would give you a chance to earn a better kiss.

And so I'm all like "Suck it whore!"

And she's like "I'm not putting that cardboard paper towel roller in my mouth, idiot."

And so I'm like "Suck it whore!"

And she was like "No" and walked away.

So I'm all like "Sack chaser!"

It was cool.

taeric said:
So... here I find myself at the end of a long night of drinking wondering if I have done something wrong. I think it doesn't help that my hand is currently 50% red from being covered in blood. Regardless...

The situation is as follows. You meet a friend at a bar. You used to frequent this bar all of the time, but not so much anymore. One of the waitresses sees you and comes up and gives you a rather hefty kiss on the cheek. What do you do? (This is the choose your adventure part.)

Apparently you fist her and wind up with your hand covered in blood. Next time take it slow. Ease it in.

Sarcasmo said:
Apparently you fist her and wind up with your hand covered in blood. Next time take it slow. Ease it in.
This is a quote from a friend of mine: "How do they do that? Do they just punch it in?"

taeric said:
I don't know what that was, either. But I liked it. :D (I actually was looking for more amusing answers to this.)

My hand was covered in blood because I had a sneezing fit with a bloody nose. Not the best combination. (For those that were curious.)

LOL - I was making my own adventure. I thought maybe we were supposed to make stuff up to fill in the blanks :fly:

Candy said:
LOL - I was making my own adventure. I thought maybe we were supposed to make stuff up to fill in the blanks :fly:

That actually was more of what i was interested in. Though... I do like the disgusting picture Sarcasmo came up with. (It could have just been that time of the month, you know.)

I'm not worried as that there is anything I should have done. So... no emo crap in here, please. :) (Or else I'll have to bring out the emo emu.)

Candy said:
As she walks away, spank her real hard, right on the ass. The manager sees this (who is also her secret lover) and asks you and your friend to leave the bar. You're friend is all juiced up on steroids and is a total meathead. He stands up and starts pushing the manager (whisky balls odviously) and yelling loudly that his girlfriend is a slut for kissing you int he first place....

... Now you're really in trouble because the girl who kissed you is screaming to her "boyfriend" in the middle of the bar, that you tried to cop a feel as she was walking by. She denies the kiss. As the Manager lunges at you, your friend (meathead) takes a swing and accidently hits her in the face. You, being the kind hearted guy you are, gets a bloody hand by trying to clean up the blood from her broken nose. You're friend goes to jail and Manager/Boyfriend gets fired for screwing a waitress and yelling in front of patrons.

She finally gives you her number, and tells you she wants to meet you later for a drink and a shoulder to cry on. You meet. You have sex. Now you are feeling as if you did somthing wrong, because your friend is in jail cuz he stuck up for you, AND you helped this bitch out even though she started the whole thing then denied it.

However, it was the best lay you have ever had so my question is... was it worth it???

:fly:

fly said:
This is a quote from a friend of mine: "How do they do that? Do they just punch it in?"

it was a great let down to me when i learnt fisting involved the fingers outstretched rather than a clenched punch in da face fist shape :(

Candy said:
As she walks away, spank her real hard, right on the ass. The manager sees this (who is also her secret lover) and asks you and your friend to leave the bar. You're friend is all juiced up on steroids and is a total meathead. He stands up and starts pushing the manager (whisky balls odviously) and yelling loudly that his girlfriend is a slut for kissing you int he first place....

STOP TALKING ABOUT WHAT REALLY HAPPENS WHEN WE GO OUT WITH OUR FRIENDS!!! :mad:

Candy said:

STOP TALKING ABOUT WHAT REALLY HAPPENS WHEN WE GO OUT WITH OUR FRIENDS!!! :mad: