Chikken invades England (pics)

April23 said:
BTW that is the girliest hotel room ever.
No kidding, the hotel was recently remodeled after it was bought by the Sultan of Brunei or some shit.

It was totally pretentious too, the Queen's birthday party was there the 2nd night were were there, secret service agent types were everywhere. The day we left some Asian dignitary was there and guys with clinking medals all over their chests were wandering around in the way.

Drool-Boy said:
I didnt think they let people right up to stonehenge like that
I was under the impression it was fenced of or some shit

Yeah I hit the Henge about 5 years ago, and we could only get within about 20 feet of it. There's a little roped path that goes around it, and apparently someone will politely scold you in a british accent if you step over it. Personally I didn't have the guts to push that envelope. :eek:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Would've involved another plane / boat, and I only had a week.

Ireland will be a seperate trip

The Dominican Republic is next!

I know. Just making sure Galen knows he's really English. I hear Irish people like to be told that.

You should have visited, but some other time is good. I've been mentally drained for the past few weeks. Good to see you had a good time though.

cheddar made in cheddar :drool: looks like a good time. i cant help but thinking, "I WANT A BOTTLE OF LAPHROAIG," looking at your pics. no idea why.

Sarcasmo said:
Yeah I hit the Henge about 5 years ago, and we could only get within about 20 feet of it. There's a little roped path that goes around it, and apparently someone will politely scold you in a british accent if you step over it. Personally I didn't have the guts to push that envelope. :eek:

i think they took the fences down a couple years ago

I keep on threatening to get a plastic fork and go take over Paris, hopefully someday I'll follow through on it.

KNYTE said:
I keep on threatening to get a plastic fork and go take over Paris, hopefully someday I'll follow through on it.

You dont even need that
Just cross the border with a small bottle of anti-bacterial soap and the whole country will fukn surrender