Chikken invades England (pics)

Drool-Boy said:
You dont even need that
Just cross the border with a small bottle of anti-bacterial soap and the whole country will fukn surrender
One of the downsides of my trip, was that both Dover castle and Canterbury were overrun with French student class trips.

Those are the worst kids I've ever encountered in my life, I'd sooner hang around with Shaniqua's seven screaming children in a Safeway than those snide little assholes.

Drool-Boy said:
You dont even need that
Just cross the border with a small bottle of anti-bacterial soap and the whole country will fukn surrender

I guess walking into town and yelling "I am an American and for now and forever will be your ruler!" would work too.

edit: Who knows why the French line their streets with trees?

So the Germans can march in the shade. :lol: :fly:

I was in Europe for three weeks last summer, but I never left the major cities (Rome, Florence, Venice, Innsbrook, Munich, Paris, and London). My pictures aren't nearly as interesting as yours. Most of the photos I have are of things you could find in any textbook about Europe.

e-dubb said:
I was in Europe for three weeks last summer, but I never left the major cities (Rome, Florence, Venice, Innsbrook, Munich, Paris, and London). My pictures aren't nearly as interesting as yours. Most of the photos I have are of things you could find in any textbook about Europe.
POST EM ANYWAY!!!