(413)254-7538 [fax]
[email protected]

Domain created on 08-May-2001
Domain expires on 08-May-2010
Last updated on 18-Feb-2009

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.DOMAINDISCOVER.COM
NS2.DOMAINDISCOVER.COM

If it was just a very hateful, belligerent woman who had a problem with me or something I had done I would probably just slap her and toss her away from me. A full-on punch to the face would be rather unprecedented. I'm not sure what would merit that, unless she was armed. If a woman came at me with a weapon I'd fuck her up. But I'd explain it afterwards, like when I talk to my son about why he's sitting in the corner. :fly:

See I'm an eye for an eye kinda guy with these things.. I mean, I wouldn't punch a 10 year old girl in the face for punching me, just like I would punch a 10 year old boy for doing the same thing. But all adults know better, and if they don't, well that's their problem.

I don't usually do flowers. I do send a gigantic bouquet to my babymomma's work every Thanksgiving though. Because I'm thankful I met her and that we produced such an awesome kid. And she's an incredible mom, so I'm thankful for that too. In general though, spending tons of money on plants that disintegrate shortly thereafter is just bad economics in my opinion. Thankfully babymomma agrees with me.

I do buy my mom flowers a lot though, in lieu of gifts. I can never think of what to get her on special occasions, so I just drop a benjamin on allergenic weeds. That woman LOVES flowers. I weep for my dad.

See I'm an eye for an eye kinda guy with these things.. I mean, I wouldn't punch a 10 year old girl in the face for punching me, just like I would punch a 10 year old boy for doing the same thing. But all adults know better, and if they don't, well that's their problem.

I was accosted by a drunk girl in Cancun once, outside my hotel. I'm pretty sure she thought I was someone else, since I had never seen her in my fucking life and therefore couldn't possibly have done anything to merit the amount of anger she came at me with. I draped an arm across her shoulders, walked with her a bit, and said "Honey, I'm really sorry about everything. I don't know what the fuck I was thinking." She forgave me after that, AND I got laid that night. By some random, attractive, intoxicated chick I had never met who thought I was some other guy who was apparently a complete asshole. True story.

I used to be proud of that story. Now I just shake my head.

I was accosted by a drunk girl in Cancun once, outside my hotel. I'm pretty sure she thought I was someone else, since I had never seen her in my fucking life and therefore couldn't possibly have done anything to merit the amount of anger she came at me with. I draped an arm across her shoulders, walked with her a bit, and said "Honey, I'm really sorry about everything. I don't know what the fuck I was thinking." She forgave me after that, AND I got laid that night. By some random, attractive, intoxicated chick I had never met who thought I was some other guy who was apparently a complete asshole. True story.

I used to be proud of that story. Now I just shake my head.

You did go see the doctor after right?

Yeah obviously there will always be exceptions to the rule.. It really comes down to who deserves it, but my point is that I will not exempt women from the list of who deserves it just because they are female.

Yeah obviously there will always be exceptions to the rule.. It really comes down to who deserves it, but my point is that I will not exempt women from the list of who deserves it just because they are female.

If I got punched by a 200 lb. flannel shirted lumberjack woman I would be more likely to punch her back than a 110-lb. highlighted valley girl.

Last edited:
sarcy would SCRATCH her eyes out

you would expect that from a george michael impersonator

Fly is a gentleman, believe it or not. 4.5 years and he is still training me on how to not open my doors. :lol: That's patience!!!