Chauvinistic Pig Thread

what if i touch her?

That all depends on if you touch her skin or your clothes
picture.php

I think if a woman's willing to hit first then she deserves what she gets. Too many women think they can slap men etc. and get away with it. That's why when you see a couple having a fight you shouldn't interject, it's usually the woman being a neurotic crazy bitch that's sparked it off. If I ever hit my partner I'd be pissed if he didn't hit me. In fact I've hit men in the past and shouted at them to hit me back and they wouldn't do, it really bugs me. Women want equal rights but then they bitch and moan if a man lays a finger on them in retaliation.

Beat women! That's my manifesto.

I try to show reserve when it comes to hitting anyone. I don't enjoy being around or causing violence (I'm not talking about boxing or anything like that). But if anyone ever hits me in the face, they have something coming to them. I'm usually a lot stronger than the people I'm around so I'm very careful around people. But doing anything to a person's face is basically the ultimate insult in my eyes. Now if a girl slapped me, I'd probably just push them away......but that would also be enough to scare the shit out of her too.

I also have an incredibly fast reflex action to pain. If you hit me and it's more than a joking level, my arm really does react and hits back. Completely involuntary. I hit my dad once because he was joking around with me when I had a sunburn.

Pro-Tip: Never hit your father when he's not the abusive type.......espescially when he was a former drill seargent in the army......espescially when he was an Airborne Ranger Drill Sergeant in the army.

I think if a woman's willing to hit first then she deserves what she gets. Too many women think they can slap men etc. and get away with it. That's why when you see a couple having a fight you shouldn't interject, it's usually the woman being a neurotic crazy bitch that's sparked it off. If I ever hit my partner I'd be pissed if he didn't hit me. In fact I've hit men in the past and shouted at them to hit me back and they wouldn't do, it really bugs me. Women want equal rights but then they bitch and moan if a man lays a finger on them in retaliation.

Beat women! That's my manifesto.

I take back everything I said yesterday :heart:

I used to punch holes in walls but nowadays I'm far too calm to do that. When I do get angry i've always found I have to either hit or cry, nowadays on the rare occasion I get het up I cry.

I broke loads of my stuff years ago in coked up rages, it's no wonder I didn't get my deposit back on my first flat, there were bits of vinyl inbedded in the wall :lol: