Halp Cell Phones (again)

Are you going to pay for my lawyer? Fight a cell phone company in court :lol:

What? They want you as a customer to pay your $1500 or so by the end of the year. They will make sure you are happy with them. If you think they changed something, call them on it. I guarantee they will come to some understanding if given the evidence.

Of course if you go arguing with them like you do here, no wonder you can't win a case.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
Look whether I want a contract or not is completely beside the point. I just want to know what phones out there do the things I want a phone to do, for the best price.

A simple question of best bang for my buck..

No, whether you want to deal with a contract or not makes all the difference in the world.

You want/need a smartphone. We have told you they are $500 - $700 for any of the good ones. Yes you can get a myTouch for $250 or so. I think that would suit your needs. It also supports 3G on Tmobile if you are going to use them. I believe they will be going to a newer version of Android, too, which is a good thing. I think that is a very good choice for a phone for you and your situation (if only you had those abs).

What? They want you as a customer to pay your $1500 or so by the end of the year. They will make sure you are happy with them. If you think they changed something, call them on it. I guarantee they will come to some understanding if given the evidence.

Of course if you go arguing with them like you do here, no wonder you can't win a case.

So you just admitted that no matter if you are right or wrong, the tone of your argument will lose you the case. How is that doing right by someone? Dude, I've been fucked before on contracts. It would be retarded for me to go back into a contract expecting what has happened before, not to happen again.

And like I said, this contract stuff is neither here nor there.

No, whether you want to deal with a contract or not makes all the difference in the world.

You want/need a smartphone. We have told you they are $500 - $700 for any of the good ones. Yes you can get a myTouch for $250 or so. I think that would suit your needs. It also supports 3G on Tmobile if you are going to use them. I believe they will be going to a newer version of Android, too, which is a good thing. I think that is a very good choice for a phone for you and your situation (if only you had those abs).

Majority of these android phones are between $200 and $450, not $500 and $700..

So you just admitted that no matter if you are right or wrong, the tone of your argument will lose you the case. How is that doing right by someone? Dude, I've been fucked before on contracts. It would be retarded for me to go back into a contract expecting what has happened before, not to happen again.

And like I said, this contract stuff is neither here nor there.

Actually it is everything. If you don't care about a contract, the sky's the limit for what phone you want. Look overseas for a phone as they will work here because they are unlocked. Nokia doesn't sell well here because they sell unlocked phones and the carriers don't want to spread that around too much. Get an E series nokia. or a 5800 Express. GPS, web, email, music, games, $300 or less. Unlocked so it will work with TMobile, etc.

Nokia also brings yet another uneccessary phone OS into the mix.

Which is unfortunate, as their phones have always been great in my experience in terms of durability and signal strength.

I am interested to see what they and Intel do with Meego (the Maemo + Moblin blend). I don't expect much to be honest.

What I would like to see is Palm OS (which is for sale) on Nokia hardware. :drool:

try gsmarena.com or phonescoop.com for model information. the first for international phones, too.

WTF. I just looked through T-Mobiles website and I worked out it would be cheaper for me to not get a 2 year contract.

2 year contract = $86/month
No Contract = $67/month
Both plans have 500 minutes, unlimited text, unlimited web, and phone insurance.

So with Juli already having a family (no contract) plan, adding an extra line may even be a little cheaper.

yay cheaper! :)

OK. So this puts me back to finding an android phone.

The Samsung Behold 2 looks good. It's about $240 to $280.

That's what Zac and I do.. the family plan through T-Mo.

If you're into land-lines, they have them for $10 bucks a month too.

Thats cause with a 2 year contract you get phone subsidies.

But you end up paying extra the amount of the phone. So in the long run they both work out kinda similar. Yet with no contract, you have the ability to up and leave when a different provider has a better deal, and you can sell the phone later if you keep it in good condition.