Car thread

I was being facetious, I have other reasons for wanting to upgrade.

Get something used with wide parts availability. All cars are crap, pieces of sheet metal tacked and folded together held together with glue and prayers. They dont made body on frame RWD cars anymore /wrists It will probably last until it's weight in scrap steel is = to the street value.

my friend drives a 2008 corsa and described it as "all the spare bits of plastic lying around the vauxhall factory, the designers saw them and said 'i bet we can make a new car from those' "

he hates it, even though it's a solid enough motor

a car that gets you from a-b with no hassle is all you want

none of those sports rubbish

Mid sized sedan? Why limit yourself to one of the most boringly designed cars types available in the US?

That being said, Mazda 6 isn't too bad I guess, nor an Altima in coupe form. The Maxima is gorgeous surprisingly. A surprising underdog that I am looking into is the new Kia Forte. There is always the Jetta TDI but after owning a hatchback, I would never go back to a sedan so I would get the Golf.

Mid sized sedan? Why limit yourself to one of the most boringly designed cars types available in the US?

Because some people don't want a car just to drop skirts (or in your case kilts).

They want a car that gets you from point a, to point b.......for the next 15 years......without having to replace all the parts in it.

Because some people don't want a car just to drop skirts (or in your case kilts).

They want a car that gets you from point a, to point b.......for the next 15 years......without having to replace all the parts in it.

I think liking cars has a lot more behind it than "dropping panties" When I bought the TT I was 22. I did notice some girls were attracted to the fact that I had a nice car, but really I'm almost 30 and married if a girl wants to get w/ me now because of my car.... She really has some growing up to do.
I do really like my CLK, It has a V6 it's RWD has about every creature comfort you could want. The TT though was a Turbo, lil, sat really low, was fun to mod. It was a blast. I completely understand buying a car so you can get from point A to point B. I don't see any thing wrong w/ that at all, but I also don't see any thing wrong with getting something you enjoy as well.

Also I keep my cars for a long time. I had the TT from 02 to 09 and put 180k miles on it. :)

bmw_bike-11535.jpg

Thats a fucking BMW? Damn I've been away from the bike scene for a long time. :(

I passed an Impala on the highway this morning. This was no ordinary Impala, though. I knew it was special not just by the tan and burgundy two-tone paint job, not even by the word IMPALA printed in size 17,000 bolded font down the entire driver's side of the car. No, I knew it was an amazing vehicle by the life-fucking-sized stylistic chrome impala silhouette that turned the full ass end of the car into a gracefully leaping mirror. That isn't an exaggeration, either.

I've found myself trying to imagine, on and off throughout the day, what must have happened to that person to persuade them to idolize that particular make and model to that extent. Maybe it saved them from a burning building.

Which is only a relevant fact if you don't intend to drive that bitch into the ground... which is inevitably what I do.
I'd think it would be more relevant if you intended to drive it into the ground... Because it's still overhead. Driving used cars until they're scrap metal makes more sense than a new one o_O